R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ monthly trail runs & camping trips

Old 06-02-2013, 11:49 PM   #261
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blang
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
Lol need for speed huh? You must have deep pockets. How does cal poly rank against asu?
i dont understand how the need for speed means i have deep pockets...

cal poly is a little bit better off than asu but i dont want to go to a school in a town that ive lived in my entire life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrdave36 View Post
Cost of Living - ASU will beat SLO.
And SLO is too hippy for my taste!
hahaha thats funny you mention that. to many homeless here for my liking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian007Taco View Post
If speed is your thing, then there is plenty of Baja style offroading areas not to far away especially south of Phoenix.

It's cool you want to come to AZ, but why not stick to staying in state and paying CA instate tuition. It's going to be well over $20k a year at either ASU or UofA for out of state. Instate Tuition here is almost $10k. What is it in CA?
i would apply the WUE program which makes is quite a bit cheaper for being out of state. i honestly have had fun living in califonia and what not, but i want to go live somewhere different for a change haha. thats mainly why.
Old 06-03-2013, 05:57 AM   #262
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Speed is a drug...
Old 06-03-2013, 08:39 AM   #263
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Scarlett4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-03-2013, 08:51 AM   #264
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett4x4 View Post
I was waiting for that lol
Old 06-03-2013, 03:04 PM   #265
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lets bring this back to topic and save the BS for the BS thread

So we have 3 people interested in go karts next month?

Phil
Brian (Brian007Taco)
Cbass

Ive read the octane post but it doesn't seem to say if the new facility is open and the website is the same. So do we stick with the one on the 143 for now?
Old 06-03-2013, 03:20 PM   #266
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Phil
Brian (Brian007Taco)
Cbass

Ive read the octane post but it doesn't seem to say if the new facility is open and the website is the same. So do we stick with the one on the 143 for now?
That pdf that got linked awhile back says they have moved and are open right now at the Scottsdale location. I can't believe there is only three of us in for this kind of meet?
Old 06-03-2013, 03:22 PM   #267

Quote:
That pdf that got linked awhile back says they have moved and are open right now at the Scottsdale location. I can't believe there is only three of us in for this kind of meet?
Website only shows 1 location currently
Old 06-03-2013, 03:35 PM   #268
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Phil
Brian (Brian007Taco)
Cbass

Meh...

I think others of us are looking for a meet with booze and/or camping.
Old 06-03-2013, 03:50 PM   #269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Meh...

I think others of us are looking for a meet with booze and/or camping.
Weve had booze at the last two meets? where were you?
Old 06-03-2013, 04:01 PM   #270
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
Weve had booze at the last two meets? where were you?
Exactly, jesus, minus camping this meet encompasses multiple things. Pavilions, booze, shopping, movies, and racing. I'm dumbfounded by the excuses
Old 06-03-2013, 04:18 PM   #271
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Shopping?
Old 06-03-2013, 04:29 PM   #272
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
Shopping?
I see you liked what I did there
Old 06-03-2013, 04:44 PM   #273
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sebastian
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
greekboy better get in on this

the new facility isn't open for a couple months still.they r waiting for a permit.... I was there almost ever day last week with my buddies from new Mexico. And they are going to ekarts.... "my buddy was gonna buy all the old karts,but they r sold"
Old 06-03-2013, 05:02 PM   #274
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbass38 View Post
greekboy better get in on this

the new facility isn't open for a couple months still.they r waiting for a permit.... I was there almost ever day last week with my buddies from new Mexico. And they are going to ekarts.... "my buddy was gonna buy all the old karts,but they r sold"
The pdf you linked says they are open
Old 06-03-2013, 05:10 PM   #275
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Don't ask!
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
So, both locations are open or not?
Old 06-03-2013, 05:43 PM   #277
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
The pdf you linked says they are open
Ok now that I've read it twice I'm confused which location is open in June?
Old 06-04-2013, 08:32 AM   #278

Quote:
Ok now that I've read it twice I'm confused which location is open in June?
I will give them a call by this weekend to clear it up. We have a small group so I doubt we get much of a deal.. but there will be carnage!
Old 06-04-2013, 09:06 AM   #279
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
I will give them a call by this weekend to clear it up. We have a small group so I doubt we get much of a deal.. but there will be carnage!
I'm down!
Old 06-04-2013, 10:02 AM   #280
<3
Dunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
Dunkoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Phil
Brian (Brian007Taco)
Cbass

Which weekend are you going?