R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ monthly trail runs & camping trips

Old 03-29-2013, 04:37 PM   #1
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Scarlett4x4's Tacoma Gallery
AZ monthly trail runs & camping trips

Meet spot: 845 -9am at the Price entrance in Florence. If anyone wants to caravan out together we can meet at the Cobblestone on Signal Butte and the 60 at 745-8am?? Or just meet at the entrance.

When: Sunday November 23rd
Where: Florence Junction

Trail: Elvis
Rating: 3.5 to 4.5 extreme

Disclaimer: This trip is not going to be easy. It is very technical and moves very slow. 4x4 required, locker will be helpful, sliders needed and skids if possible. I can almost guarantee dents, scratches or carnage of some sort.

Jon & Jason
JeepAndrew - BAMFYJ
Josh & Lyd
Connor
Sam
Jesse - if skids are done curing and mounted
Alex
Alex's dad
Ryan - if the buggy resurrection is completed
Old 03-29-2013, 04:47 PM   #2
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: kenny
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
BESIDES HAVING THE WEEKLY EAST VALLEY MEETS, IM DOWN FOR A STATEWIDE MONTHLY MEET..
Old 03-29-2013, 06:03 PM   #3
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOCOMA View Post
BESIDES HAVING THE WEEKLY EAST VALLEY MEETS, IM DOWN FOR A STATEWIDE MONTHLY MEET..
Statewide is setting the bar really high, I was just looking for the greater metro Phoenix area to start.
Old 03-29-2013, 06:29 PM   #4
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Don't ask!
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I am down for one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOCOMA View Post
when are the east valley meets?
Old 03-29-2013, 06:50 PM   #5
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmmccoy007 View Post
I am down for one.

The next east valley meet is on Monday at los favs on ray and copper
Old 03-29-2013, 10:01 PM   #6
AK2NM is on a distinguished road

AK2NM's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in

I am down for it especially far west valley..
Old 03-29-2013, 10:44 PM   #7
dira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the rough

Name: David
dira1987's Tacoma Gallery
sign me up and let me know when with a lot of notice i think most people can plan around it. Any spots (parking lots haha) big enough to hold everyone?
Old 03-29-2013, 10:48 PM   #8
International Jewel Thief
Drummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Michael
Drummer0247's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK2NM View Post
I am down for it especially far west valley..
I know right! everyone is in the East valley...glad to see someone else in my neck of the woods! Im def down, really like to meet the folks on this site
Old 03-30-2013, 03:37 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Aztacoma View Post
The next east valley meet is on Monday at los favs on ray and copper
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmmccoy007 View Post
I am down for one.

I think he means Ray & Cooper. Exact address is 727 W Ray Rd Gilbert, AZ 85233.
Can you confirm that Luis?
Old 03-30-2013, 09:34 PM   #10
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett4x4 View Post
I think he means Ray & Cooper. Exact address is 727 W Ray Rd Gilbert, AZ 85233.
Can you confirm that Luis?
Yes sir. ^^That is correct. 4/1/13 @ 1830 (630pm)
Old 03-30-2013, 09:52 PM   #11
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery
im way out in the west valley but im down for a good drive to meet up with people
Old 03-31-2013, 07:14 AM   #12
jjhmoney is on a distinguished road
Name: Joe
jjhmoney's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good! Would really like to see what others have done to their trucks!
Old 03-31-2013, 08:38 AM   #13

Nice guys! 16 to 1.. and we have a good split of East and West it seems.
I will propose the first date of Saturday 4/13 @ 4-7PM and I'm thinking Glendale will be the city and Westgate Native New Yorker the place to meet. There is a huge amount of parking, Native has awesome wings and food and not to mention Cabelas across the street

How does this sound to all of you??
Old 03-31-2013, 09:02 AM   #14
AndWho is on a distinguished road
Name: Andy
AndWho's Tacoma Gallery
Smile I'm game!

I would be up for a meet. I just bought my Tacoma this month. I live in the north phoenix area.
Old 03-31-2013, 09:47 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndWho View Post
I would be up for a meet. I just bought my Tacoma this month. I live in the north phoenix area.
Welcome Andy! What are the details on your Taco? Put up some pictures.. stock or not, we don't care. Show off your ride man!
Old 03-31-2013, 04:34 PM   #16
llibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
llibrm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett4x4 View Post
Nice guys! 16 to 1.. and we have a good split of East and West it seems.
I will propose the first date of Saturday 4/13 @ 4-7PM and I'm thinking Glendale will be the city and Westgate Native New Yorker the place to meet. There is a huge amount of parking, Native has awesome wings and food and not to mention Cabelas across the street

How does this sound to all of you??

Sounds good to me. I'm in the north valley so Westgate is cool for me. I'd like to meet more of you guys. It might be "bad" as far as my wife is concerned because ill get new ideas for spending more on the truck.

But I'm down for whenever. A weekend is preferred but not limiting.
Old 03-31-2013, 04:53 PM   #17
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in, depending on the day of course. I know we can't accommodate for everyone but It'll have to be a weekend for me.
Old 03-31-2013, 05:16 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndWho View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsport36 View Post
I'm in, depending on the day of course. I know we can't accommodate for everyone but It'll have to be a weekend for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by llibrm View Post
Sounds good to me. I'm in the north valley so Westgate is cool for me. I'd like to meet more of you guys. It might be "bad" as far as my wife is concerned because ill get new ideas for spending more on the truck.

But I'm down for whenever. A weekend is preferred but not limiting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjhmoney View Post
Sounds good! Would really like to see what others have done to their trucks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by banditstpk View Post
im way out in the west valley but im down for a good drive to meet up with people

For those who didnt see it.. this is what i'm trying for

Saturday 4/13 @ 4-7PM and I'm thinking Glendale will be the city and Westgate Native New Yorker as the restaurant.

Glendale will be the 1st city and the May I am thinking Tempe Marketplace or Mesa Riverview (less then 1 mile between them)
Old 03-31-2013, 05:21 PM   #19
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery
weekends are perfect for me and that date would be perfect westgate would be a great spot to meet up lots of room and no one to complain only to compliment
Old 03-31-2013, 10:12 PM   #20
jjhmoney is on a distinguished road
Name: Joe
jjhmoney's Tacoma Gallery
Westgate sounds good to me!