Notices

FEELER: A true all Phoenix monthly meet

View Poll Results: Yes or No to a monthly all PHX meet
Yes 44 97.78%
No 1 2.22%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-01-2013, 03:36 PM   #101
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. C
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett4x4 View Post
I get the not showing your name or even advertising what mods you have but still, most of us have met or will meet. I look at is a sign of courtesy just like what we do when we see another on the road. A nod, a wave, a handshake or give a name. Its not like i'm going to hunt this guy down based off his first name.
AW9D, we've actually met and I don't remember it due to the amount of people Ive met on here. If I actually saw your name on your profile I would now be able to walk up to you instead of that awkward look where i'm like, i know you but don't know you.. smell what i'm cooking?
Lol.. Yeah we sat down next to each other at Los Fav's and you were talking working out stuff with my Wife. I know what you mean.. I like the name tag idea (since I already have a permanent name tag installed). I try and introduce my real name, then username. Sometimes I just forget to do that.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:28 PM   #102
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Scarlett4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by calixto25 View Post
I'm going to get and make this one. It is the 18th in Tempe at 4 correct?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
How did this turn into, what's your name thread?
Just a rant that turned into a point... sorry

Lets get a head count for the 18th..... Whos going for sure? Who is undecided?
Old 05-02-2013, 08:56 AM   #103
Staco is on a distinguished road

Staco's Tacoma Gallery
Didnt even realize I didnt have my name on my profile here, My name is Jared.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:56 AM   #104
Staco is on a distinguished road

Staco's Tacoma Gallery
and im in for sure.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:51 AM   #105
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Jared
Old 05-02-2013, 11:07 AM   #106
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

We already have a east side and west side meeting threads. This was created to bring the groups together occasionally. We had a west side meeting last week and only three people showed up...Luis and his wife, Steve, and myself.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:10 AM   #107
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsport36 View Post
We already have a east side and west side meeting threads. This was created to bring the groups together occasionally. We had a west side meeting last week and only three people showed up...Luis and his wife, Steve, and myself.
Woah woah woah, I was there with my pup and jason with his kid. So 5 of us showed.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:16 AM   #108

We missed you then. We hung out in the parking lot and sat on the patio eating, drinking, and being merry.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:23 AM   #109
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsport36 View Post

Wow.....Thanks buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
Woah woah woah, I was there with my pup and jason with his kid. So 5 of us showed.
Different meets. Jason is referring to the Uncle Sams meet and you are referring to the Native New Yorker meet.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:55 AM   #110
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Scarlett4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Yea different meets but no matter, shit happens and sooner or later we all get together in a big meetup. We had two good ones in a row for the East when I first joined up and I know the monthly ones will pick up steam... After all the poll had 44 likes and 1
Old 05-02-2013, 12:09 PM   #111
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoRunner View Post
Wow.....Thanks buddy

Different meets. Jason is referring to the Uncle Sams meet and you are referring to the Native New Yorker meet.
Ahhh
Old 05-02-2013, 12:54 PM   #112

Quote:
Wow.....Thanks buddy

Lol my bad dude!
Old 05-02-2013, 01:03 PM   #113

Lol. I know. I was just talking to Luis before I posed that. Yours is one of the only names I have memorized! Haha
Old 05-02-2013, 01:17 PM   #114
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Jason........Luis

Close Enough.........
Old 05-02-2013, 01:52 PM   #115
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Jason........Luis

Close Enough.........
Wait.....WTF?!?! How did my name come up and how the fuck did I end being compared to that shit^^?
Old 05-02-2013, 01:54 PM   #116

Lol!
Old 05-02-2013, 10:16 PM   #117
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
Well I am now 'subscribed" to this thread and WILL make the next west side meet. I never knew there was one until now...

Scarlet4x4, we met at Avid Off-Road a while back, I have the dark green Taco...
Old 05-02-2013, 11:03 PM   #118
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Jason........Luis

Close Enough.........
LOL
Old 05-03-2013, 12:13 PM   #119
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
May 18 is looking good for me so far.
Old 05-03-2013, 01:00 PM   #120

I have my glock armorer requal on the 18th. Should be done in time