Notices

FEELER: A true all Phoenix monthly meet

View Poll Results: Yes or No to a monthly all PHX meet
Yes 44 97.78%
No 1 2.22%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-21-2013, 08:55 AM   #142
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbass38 View Post
we need a meet at an indoor go kart track. That would be such good fkin times
Ooh I've said this before, that would be awesome
Old 05-21-2013, 08:57 AM   #143
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sebastian
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
20 bucks minimum for shit talking.
don't worry.im slow. Never raced IN car before...on a road course....

there's anew kart place going in by my place in a few weeks on Indian bend...
Old 05-21-2013, 08:59 AM   #144
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Im in! K1s opening a new one at pavilions in Scottsdale where that turd of a car museum was.

Quote:
are u old enough to drive
do not challenge me in any type of racing lol

actually.your right.youd smoke me...lets place a bet.
I'll put up a beer (16oz on draft)
Old 05-21-2013, 09:08 AM   #145
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We should rent some inflatable bouncy houses and set them up in the parking lot
Old 05-21-2013, 09:23 AM   #146
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
that would be awesome... In the summer... With a buncha girls,some bikinis, and a garden hose .. A buncha dudes from Tacoma world...not so much :\
Old 05-21-2013, 09:28 AM   #147
TacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud of

Name: Jake
TacoBurrito07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
that would be awesome... In the summer... With a buncha girls,some bikinis, and a garden hose .. A buncha dudes from Tacoma world...not so much :\
^^^^ he knows what's up
Old 05-21-2013, 09:33 AM   #148
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Now we're cookin with fire
Old 05-21-2013, 10:16 AM   #149
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Don't ask!
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Do it!!!!!!
Old 05-21-2013, 10:55 AM   #150
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
20 bucks minimum for shit talking.
don't worry.im slow. Never raced IN car before...on a road course....

there's anew kart place going in by my place in a few weeks on Indian bend...
Too steap for my taste, but yeah that's the new one Im talking about, its either k1 or octane
Old 05-21-2013, 10:59 AM   #151
TacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud of

TacoBurrito07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
Too steap for my taste, but yeah that's the new one Im talking about, its either k1 or octane
Octane is legit
Old 05-21-2013, 11:04 AM   #152
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBurrito07 View Post
Octane is legit
Yeah last time I was there I ran a second slower than the guy that worked there...he was really pissed when I told him I hadn been in a cart in almost 5 years.
Old 05-21-2013, 11:06 AM   #153
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
same thing happened to me when I went to a kart track in Germany and beat everyone. The all start talking to me like I was there all the time...fuckin Americans
Old 05-21-2013, 11:31 AM   #154
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
I have the fat guy handicap on karts lol... I can hit an apex fine but just no power.
Old 05-21-2013, 11:45 AM   #155
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett4x4 View Post
Saturday May 25th @ Tempe Marketplace 4PM-whenever
We can park out behind Lucille' s BBQ (N side of the complex). That part of the parking lot is usually really empty.

WHO CAN MAKE IT?????

I will come out for a while. Be good to see some more Tacomas stock or modified.
Old 05-21-2013, 12:04 PM   #156
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
same thing happened to me when I went to a kart track in Germany and beat everyone. The all start talking to me like I was there all the time...fuckin Americans
Lol did you tell them history repeats itself again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
I have the fat guy handicap on karts lol... I can hit an apex fine but just no power.
Lol, dpraking of larger riders. I used to race with Bo Outlaw at speedway bought ten years ago in a league. Only time I've seen a person lunge a cart off the ground whilst driving maximum velocity....
Old 05-22-2013, 02:51 PM   #157
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Scarlett4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Ill set up the next meet to be at a go kart track fellas! There is one off the 10 near 24th st and also one off the 143 & Washington (I think)
I drive passed these all the time so you guys tell me which ones are the best. They would be considered Phoenix and if we can get a definite head count for it, we could prob get a group deal.
Old 05-22-2013, 05:36 PM   #158
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
Ill set up the next meet to be at a go kart track fellas! There is one off the 10 near 24th st and also one off the 143 & Washington (I think)
I drive passed these all the time so you guys tell me which ones are the best. They would be considered Phoenix and if we can get a definite head count for it, we could prob get a group deal.
Count me in do octane which is off the 143
Old 05-22-2013, 07:28 PM   #159
Rashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rashnu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Saturday May 25th @ Tempe Marketplace 4PM-whenever
We can park out behind Lucille' s BBQ (N side of the complex). That part of the parking lot is usually really empty.

WHO CAN MAKE IT?????
I can probably make this one. How many people are going?
Old 05-22-2013, 07:36 PM   #160
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Don't ask!
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am in.