Notices

FEELER: A true all Phoenix monthly meet

View Poll Results: Yes or No to a monthly all PHX meet
Yes 44 97.78%
No 1 2.22%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-22-2013, 07:37 PM   #161
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashnu View Post
I can probably make this one. How many people are going?
I'm goin fo sho
Old 05-22-2013, 07:47 PM   #162
llibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
llibrm's Tacoma Gallery
Crap!...

So the meet is this weekend? I'm heading up north to repair a busted water line. Thank goodness for neighbors that communicate.
Old 05-23-2013, 08:55 AM   #163
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Scarlett4x4's Tacoma Gallery
This weekends meet and the discussion on the next month

I cant say the exact # of trucks for this Saturday. Im going to be there and Im sure CQB 1911 will be, we just got his lift installed and the new tires and wheels go on Saturday morning. Phil will be there, DO we have a Luis or James Mak? any Eastsiders?

NEXT MEET WILL BE AT OCTANE RACEWAY!! Im thinking Saturday June 15th or 22nd!! Let the trash talking begin fellas!!
Old 05-23-2013, 09:32 AM   #164
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett4x4 View Post
I cant say the exact # of trucks for this Saturday. Im going to be there and Im sure CQB 1911 will be, we just got his lift installed and the new tires and wheels go on Saturday morning. Phil will be there, DO we have a Luis or James Mak? any Eastsiders?

NEXT MEET WILL BE AT OCTANE RACEWAY!! Im thinking Saturday June 15th or 22nd!! Let the trash talking begin fellas!!
I move to implement rule 1 of racing, whoever losses buys the group a round. Anyone second this?
Old 05-23-2013, 02:12 PM   #165
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
I move to implement rule 1 of racing, whoever losses buys the group a round. Anyone second this?
I thought the #1 rule was.... if you aint 1st, youre last?
Old 05-23-2013, 02:14 PM   #166
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I thought the #1 rule was.... if you aint 1st, youre last?
That's the way I look at it. Someone says "Yeah I got bronze in the race" I just say "so you lost?"
Old 05-23-2013, 02:25 PM   #167
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
2nd place is the 1st loser
Old 05-23-2013, 10:06 PM   #168
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in, from planet Glendale. Gotta show you my new tirez.
Old 05-24-2013, 09:11 AM   #169

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Drifter View Post
I'm in, from planet Glendale. Gotta show you my new tirez.
You finally put the new shoes on your ride? about damn time! Looking fwd to seeing it!
Old 05-24-2013, 09:16 AM   #170
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I might be able to swing by tomorrow, but I won't be able to stay too long.
Old 05-24-2013, 09:18 AM   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Aztacoma View Post
I might be able to swing by tomorrow, but I won't be able to stay too long.
With or without the goat?
Old 05-24-2013, 09:22 AM   #172
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
With or without the goat?
I don't know yet...
Old 05-24-2013, 02:52 PM   #173
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Do it..........

Old 05-25-2013, 12:16 PM   #174

Hope to see a good turnout today. We will see you guys @4PM.
Im going to park out by Lucilles BBQ.
The goat and the woman wont make it out though

Old 05-25-2013, 12:54 PM   #176
Peanut butter mini time

Going to warsh the truck then ill be out.
Old 05-25-2013, 03:00 PM   #177
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
See you 'bout 4:15
Old 05-25-2013, 05:00 PM   #178
Peanut butter mini time

TACOS!
Attached Thumbnails
FEELER: A true all Phoenix monthly meet-uploadfromtaptalk1369526423643.jpg  
Old 05-25-2013, 06:37 PM   #179
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
TACOS!
Looks like a few regulars, a couple supremes and a cute little bite size.
Old 05-25-2013, 06:51 PM   #180

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoRunner View Post
Looks like a few regulars, a couple supremes and a cute little bite size.
And a cute little Subi