R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Whats a good muffler shop around Phoenix? help quick!!

Old 03-29-2013, 11:45 PM   #1
03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold
Name: Bill
03f5sp's Tacoma Gallery
Whats a good muffler shop around Phoenix? help quick!!

I'm planningin to get my muffler welded on tomorrow but have no idea where I should go. Do youI have any recommendations?
Old 03-30-2013, 12:41 AM   #2
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
I went to shop down the street from my house called mad hatter mufflers. Its close to 7th street and Bethany.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:57 AM   #3
rhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vladimir
rhavin42's Tacoma Gallery
I've heard good things about these guys 32nd st between greenway & bell
http://www.performancemuffler.net/
Old 04-01-2013, 08:58 AM   #4
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Apache Mufflers in Tempe
Old 04-01-2013, 09:03 AM   #5
esbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud of

Royal Canadian Mounted Police:
Name: B-Rad
esbyota's Tacoma Gallery
Mad hatter! My they used to have some crack head that worked there. He hooked me up with a BAJA EXHAUST as he called it. Probably one of the only things not to break on my old truck lol!
Old 04-01-2013, 09:12 AM   #6
Why yes, I AM a rocket scientist.
Geosh is on a distinguished road

Geosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Apache Mufflers in Tempe
+1 for Apache. They have done the exhaust work on all my cars/trucks to date.
Old 04-01-2013, 12:35 PM   #7
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Scottsdale Muffler (in Tempe). Been going to those guys for 20 years and won't go anywhere else. Same ownership the whole time and they are priced well, work fast, and do solid welds.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:32 PM   #8
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Apache Mufflers in Tempe
This is the only place I've ever gone too. Used to have an old guy named Butch who worked there, guy is amazing when it comes to mufflers and getting them installed.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:01 PM   #9
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Scottsdale Muffler (in Tempe). Been going to those guys for 20 years and won't go anywhere else. Same ownership the whole time and they are priced well, work fast, and do solid welds.

x2...did my magnaflow and a great job.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:06 AM   #10
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
I do my own, you can always pay me instead
Old 04-03-2013, 08:23 PM   #11
03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold
Name: Bill
03f5sp's Tacoma Gallery
I went to Performance Muffler to get my Magnaflow put on. It only took 35 minutes or so, $40, and they didn't even charge me the adapters. I didn't take a close yet but the welds look pretty clean. I highly recommend them.
Old 04-03-2013, 10:17 PM   #12
Chris20 is on a distinguished road
Army: Engineer
Name: Chris
Chris20's Tacoma Gallery
will any of these shops do work on a truck with no cats?
Old 04-03-2013, 11:40 PM   #13
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
so many choices!
Old 04-04-2013, 09:50 AM   #14
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: kenny
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03f5sp View Post
I went to Performance Muffler to get my Magnaflow put on. It only took 35 minutes or so, $40, and they didn't even charge me the adapters. I didn't take a close yet but the welds look pretty clean. I highly recommend them.

SCOTT AND MYSELF WENT HERE TOO.. GREAT PEOPLE TO WORK WITH..
Old 04-04-2013, 10:03 AM   #15
Spitfire is a jewel in the roughSpitfire is a jewel in the roughSpitfire is a jewel in the rough
Navy: Surface Warfare
Spitfire's Tacoma Gallery
My family has used Mesa Muffler on Main St. for 30 yrs. Great work, great value.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:44 PM   #16
crack rules!!
AZ~Taco is on a distinguished road

Name: J.R.
AZ~Taco's Tacoma Gallery
B & M Muffler in Tolleson does good work, quick & not costly
Go to: http://www.phoenixmufflerrepairservice.com/ & get a 10% off your first visit coupon.