R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

EMERGANCY MEETING: Help keep Reddington Pass open

Old 04-02-2013, 12:26 PM   #1
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
EMERGANCY MEETING: Help keep Reddington Pass open

There is a meeting of offroaders at the circle K on Tanqe Verde on Sunday at 7:30 am. Then going up to Reddington to meet with the forestry service and the FRP (Friends of Reddington Pass). The FRP has been sucessful in closing down the wildcat shooting areas (a good thing) but has now set its sights on getting all of the offroad trails shut down as well.
Here is the link from the JK forum. Please come out and help!!!
http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showth...=1#post1484375

"Sunday, April 7th we are asking everyone who uses the Redington Pass area for 4 wheeling and other activities to join us at 7:30am to attend a meet and greet sponsored by the "Friends of Redington Pass".

These fine folks have every intention of getting our favorite wheeling areas closed down so that we can't use them anymore. They have been successful with assisting in getting the shooting ranges closed (not that that was a bad thing) and are now hot on our trails.

If we can band together and make a showing, proving that we won't lay down and allow them to lobby against us it may help to provide us a position that they can't refuse to support, or at least understand that they won't be able to unilaterally ban us from our own public lands which ironically we probably take better care of than they themselves do.

So, this Sunday we will meet at Circle K on Tanque Verde at 7:30am and leave at 7:45am to caravan to the meeting and see what these guys have to say. There's power in numbers so if we outnumber the hikers and nudists then perhaps they will see that we are going to be enjoying the area right along with them.

I don't know if it's possible to get around 100 4x vehicles out there or not but if it is then lets do it!!! I need all the support I can get on this and my time is very limited lately so I'm reaching out to you guys on this one to in turn reach out to everyone you know too. Thanks guys. Make no mistake, these people are serious in their mission.................... "

Please leave all weapons at home or locked in the car. The last thing we want is the media portraying us as gun crazies assulting and intimidating the tree huggers for trying to protect the earth!!!
Old 04-02-2013, 07:54 PM   #2
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down. Come on guys, help save Reddington!
Old 04-02-2013, 11:19 PM   #3
Blank
TucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TucsonMike's Tacoma Gallery
I have to work. If fat old people can run around naked in the area we should be able to go 4 wheeling
Old 04-03-2013, 12:30 AM   #4
03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold
Name: Bill
03f5sp's Tacoma Gallery
How far is the meetup place from Phoenix?
Old 04-03-2013, 02:29 AM   #5
Blank
TucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TucsonMike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03f5sp View Post
How far is the meetup place from Phoenix?

You would be looking at about 150 miles
Old 04-03-2013, 07:52 PM   #7
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. We need more support.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:57 PM   #9
Young Padawan
Jonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS: Was EMT Cert. for 2 years in CO.
Name: Spencer
Jonesn13's Tacoma Gallery
Damn. Not going to be able to get down there. too much going on.

Crappy situation.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:10 PM   #10
I miss my Taco

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepAndrew View Post
I'll be there.
Thanks.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:13 PM   #11
Get off your horse and drink your milk.
teamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant future

teamamerica's Tacoma Gallery
maybe =x but i wont know anyone... =/
Old 04-03-2013, 09:47 PM   #13
tucson toy taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
tucson toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm only a lowly 2WD but i'm in. GDMF'in tree huggin' don't shave yer pits where's my hemp sandals wearin'...

Sorry. I feel better now.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:41 AM   #16
I miss my Taco

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
I have been out on Reddington Pass a few times, for those who have not... Reddington Pass takes us to great and wonderful trails like these, Chiva Falls and Chimney Rock.

Dammit... I miss that truck, even though it was Bro'd out...
Old 04-04-2013, 11:57 AM   #17
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Damn it, if I wasn't moving this weekend I'd be down there in a heart beat. Give them hell for this gents!
Old 04-04-2013, 12:24 PM   #18
rovnrev is on a distinguished road

rovnrev's Tacoma Gallery
i had started another thread on this. i cant go sunday either. i'm driving the VW up there after work sat. hopefully make it around 3:30pm then grab Taco Tote after.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:18 PM   #20
rovnrev is on a distinguished road

rovnrev's Tacoma Gallery
i wish they sold the corn tortillas. so soft