R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

2013 calibration id for supercharger

Old 04-07-2013, 09:47 AM   #1
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
2013 calibration id for supercharger

Reading through the directions for the supercharger says to check with TIS to assure there is a calibration id for the 2013 model. It states not to install the supercharger unless a code is available. I have no access to TIS and am curios if any of our local guys that work at the dealer have acces to check and make sure there is a code before I instal?

Thanks
Old 04-07-2013, 09:49 AM   #2
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
logging in now if the system lets me, havent been active in 2 years though

Edit: I fail but i tried!

Maybe shoot Jorge@Camelbacktoyota a PM
Old 04-07-2013, 11:30 AM   #3
GoldMember
tacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMAQ-1
Name: Josh
tacosunday's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I was installing a supercharger
Old 04-07-2013, 11:31 AM   #4
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
You mean the reflash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosunday View Post
I wish I was installing a supercharger
Meh it's not worth it IMO, unless you are really on the gas all the time. Other than that it could have been money on other mods.
Old 04-07-2013, 11:52 AM   #5
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Is this a different way on saying on how to tune the supercharger? If so I would take it to Dynocomp or FAT (forced air technologies) for a nice tune.
Old 04-08-2013, 02:22 AM   #6
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
I'm actually not sure. The directions for the supercharger state to make sure there is a calibration id for your year and model. Looking for more insight.
Old 04-11-2013, 06:22 PM   #7
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Scarlett4x4's Tacoma Gallery
2013 SUPERCHARGER CODES

Big thank you goes out to Brandon for getting these codes. I am adding them to this thread for future TW members and trolls

2013 non supercharger code should be 30480000 w automatic transmission.

2013 with supercharger it will need to be set to 3YWG4100 w automatic transmission.

2013 with supercharger with manual transmission will need to be set to 3YWG40000
Old 04-11-2013, 06:32 PM   #8
GoldMember
tacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett4x4 View Post
Big thank you goes out to Brandon for getting these codes. I am adding them to this thread for future TW members and trolls

2013 non supercharger code should be 30480000 w automatic transmission.

2013 with supercharger it will need to be set to 3YWG4100 w automatic transmission.

2013 with supercharger with manual transmission will need to be set to 3YWG40000
Brandon is the man! Now I just need to get a supercharger...
Old 04-11-2013, 06:36 PM   #9
Blasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blasphemous's Tacoma Gallery
You can't really tune these ECUs like you normally would.

You need a piggyback such as the UCON or X1 (unavailable for new purchase). Or a new standalone unit such as the AEM or Pro EFI.

You will need the flash to run the supercharger (or BOOM) if you do not have one of the above.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:01 PM   #10
GoldMember

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasphemous View Post
You can't really tune these ECUs like you normally would.

You need a piggyback such as the UCON or X1 (unavailable for new purchase). Or a new standalone unit such as the AEM or Pro EFI.

You will need the flash to run the supercharger (or BOOM) if you do not have one of the above.
So you're saying that you can't just install the TRD supercharger and go? I know that URD's are more advanced.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:09 PM   #11
Blasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blasphemous's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosunday View Post
So you're saying that you can't just install the TRD supercharger and go? I know that URD's are more advanced.
If you install the supercharger yourself you are safe to drive to the dealership if you stay in low RPM and don't put the truck into boost.

If you go into boost w/out the flash or one of the other options you are going to do damage to your motor.

URD's supercharger comes with the UCON, which is why you can install their unit and go.