R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

KM FABRICATION FOR THE WIN

Old 07-02-2013, 12:40 PM   #261
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Don't ask!
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
nice! Plasti-dip for the bumper?
Old 07-02-2013, 01:06 PM   #262
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Yep for now
Old 07-02-2013, 06:18 PM   #263
mbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
Yep for now
Good call on the black out sir. Hope the plastidip goes well
Old 07-02-2013, 10:10 PM   #265
mbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepAndrew View Post
Here in a week I'll be modding my friend Dustin's front brush bumper on his Ford Superduty in prep for mounting a 30" lightbar. Stay tuned for pics
Sweet deal bro
Old 07-03-2013, 03:04 PM   #266
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

And a painted mount. Thanks germ for coming over and helping remove my bumper and put it back on.
Old 07-03-2013, 03:35 PM   #267
Master Navigator/Zipper Operator
Germ is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
Anytime. I'll have this heat gun a couple more days is you wanna derp those emblems too.
Old 07-03-2013, 03:49 PM   #268
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germ View Post
Anytime. I'll have this heat gun a couple more days is you wanna derp those emblems too.
I guess i can atleast take them off while i ponder what color. Got to take whits off too
Old 07-03-2013, 04:02 PM   #269
Master Navigator/Zipper Operator
Germ is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
Lemme know.
Old 07-03-2013, 04:06 PM   #270
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man
Old 07-03-2013, 05:44 PM   #271
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germ View Post
Lemme know.
Will do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
Looks good man
And thanks jd.
Old 07-05-2013, 11:34 AM   #272
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Don't ask!
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good Andrew
Old 07-22-2013, 11:31 PM   #273

mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
Jeepandrew- what's up on the km Fab stickers bro? Coming out with more colors soon?
Old 07-24-2013, 09:47 AM   #274
whys the rum gone

What he said! And i wish i had more money so i can get the ball rolling on you guys building epicness of stuff on and for my vehicle!
Old 08-01-2013, 08:05 PM   #275
Nah Bitch Dragoons
JeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JeepAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbmack1 View Post
Jeepandrew- what's up on the km Fab stickers bro? Coming out with more colors soon?
Yessir! What color are we talking about here specifically?
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
What he said! And i wish i had more money so i can get the ball rolling on you guys building epicness of stuff on and for my vehicle!
DO IT.

Oh, and side note. we will soon be offering custom hood vents! My Cherokee is the guinea pig for the prototype, and apon completion I will be posting pics of the build and install process!
Old 08-02-2013, 09:09 AM   #276
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepAndrew View Post
Yessir! What color are we talking about here specifically?
DO IT.

Oh, and side note. we will soon be offering custom hood vents! My Cherokee is the guinea pig for the prototype, and apon completion I will be posting pics of the build and install process!
How much horse power do they add?

I kid i kid hahahahahahahhhhaaaaa
Old 08-21-2013, 08:06 PM   #278
going green :D
amad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud of

Name: Ashley
amad4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Soo did you guys make the skids for Mike's truck? I'm gonna be looking to get some armor for my belly soon
Old 08-29-2013, 07:47 PM   #280
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
So andrew when in October you gonna be free so we can finish those sliders?

FINALLY!!!