1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

KM FABRICATION FOR THE WIN

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by mh.meier, Apr 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 8, 2013 at 6:43 PM
    Redgrom

Redgrom http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29

Member:
    First Name:
    Brent
    san clemente
    Vehicle:
    4x4 taco and 96 ford bronco
    ATO front skid (need more but icon's might fail if I hang anything else from my truck) All-Pro front bumper thanks to a good deal here and a pesky encounter with a rock or 20, total chaos uppers.
    Do you have a web site? google just brought me back here.
    Thanks

2. Oct 8, 2013 at 7:14 PM
    JTS2016TACO

JTS2016TACO Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jamie
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2016 MGM 4x4 TRD Off Road Double Cab Short Bed
    See my build thread in my signature
    Hell I might come down just to hang out if the stealership finishes my oil change...

3. Oct 8, 2013 at 7:26 PM
    snowtank

snowtank Where the fuck did my beer go!

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    11 txpro dcsb 08 trd sprt dcsb
    Some stuff here and there....
    cool. well might see you there then.

4. Oct 8, 2013 at 10:49 PM
    Aw9d

Aw9d That one guy

Member:
  5. Oct 9, 2013 at 8:55 AM
    snowtank

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    Nope. Just a local group of awesome guys with the ability to do stuff for local people or people willing to travel.

6. Oct 9, 2013 at 11:03 AM
    Brian007Taco

Brian007Taco 007Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    If you ask. You don't know me very well!
    Mesa, AZ to NM to OK to UT back to Mesa
    Vehicle:
    2012 Red TRD OR 4x4 DCSB (aka Clifford the Big Red Truck)
    12 OR DCSB 4x4 265/75/16 Goodyear Ultra Terrain wrapped on MB352's. OME 886's w/5100's front and back, and Dakars. Derped Emblems. KM Fab sliders, Mobtown Front and back bumpers w/tire gate, KM Fab Bed Rack, Bestop Supertop, Matt Gecko bed lights. Tree Smashed Taco 06 OR AC Prerunner! OME 885 with 5100's in front, TSB and AAL with 5125's in back. 30" light bar in the valance.
    I want to come now since everyone will be there even if it's to watch bromances take place.

7. Oct 9, 2013 at 11:18 AM
    snowtank

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    We are thread jacking. Haha come on down. I dont know all whats happening. But im just hanging out and partying.

8. Oct 10, 2013 at 9:13 AM
    mh.meier

mh.meier [OP] Not PB Mike

Member:
    First Name:
    The Doctor
    Commiefornia
    Vehicle:
    Truck Norris Silver Unicornimus Prime
    2008 Tacoma DCLB 4X4 SR5 -Pelfreybilt Steel front single-hoop bumper (12+ conversion) -Baja Designs Squadrons -Baja Designs S8 20” -KM FABRICATION custom 1/4" steel bumper mounts -Warn ZEON Platinum 12,000lb Winch -Pelfreybilt Rear HI-Clearance bumper with swingout -NATO can carrier -Folding Aluminum table -RIGID SRQ reverse lights -Full Pelfreybilt skids -ARB air compressor under the hood -Custom CO2 Setup -KMFAB Custom ext brake line brackets -KMFAB Bedrack -Camping Lab MANSION RTT -ARB Touring 6' Awning -Litra Torch camping light -CTC Bed Cap, color matched -Toyota OEM bedmat -KMFAB bed reinforcement -Pelfreybilt Sliders -BAMF Bed corner tie down brackets -Custom chopped front fenders -OTTRAW switches -King Ext Travel front CO's -King 700# coils -Total Chaos Uni-ball UCA's -Sway-A-Way 2.0 rear ext travel shocks -OME Dakar HD pack with extra AAL -35" Falken MT01s -16" SCS SR8's in Black -Kustom 54 Retrofits -Smoked Tails -Airflow Snorkel -Cobra 29LX CB with PA and the fixins' -KMFAB CB antenna mounts -Pioneer in dash DVD with Nav -Weathertech mats
    The plan is for Colby and Josh to come down this saturday early so we can get everything done before the concert.

9. Oct 10, 2013 at 9:26 AM
    snowtank

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    I dont care. I was just going to sit around and drink beer and lend a helping hand. Well and yell things at you guys like.... why you taking another break.....hey mike come and take a shot..... hey andrew stop playing with that goat......get back to work whitney, those sliders are not going to weld themselves.... hey kyla where are the jello shots...... hey jason are the burgers done.......im not paying you all to sit around. Just things like that haha

10. Oct 10, 2013 at 9:27 AM
    mh.meier

Member:
    First Name:
    The Doctor
    Commiefornia
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma DCLB 4X4 SR5 -Pelfreybilt Steel front single-hoop bumper (12+ conversion) -Baja Designs Squadrons -Baja Designs S8 20” -KM FABRICATION custom 1/4" steel bumper mounts -Warn ZEON Platinum 12,000lb Winch -Pelfreybilt Rear HI-Clearance bumper with swingout -NATO can carrier -Folding Aluminum table -RIGID SRQ reverse lights -Full Pelfreybilt skids -ARB air compressor under the hood -Custom CO2 Setup -KMFAB Custom ext brake line brackets -KMFAB Bedrack -Camping Lab MANSION RTT -ARB Touring 6' Awning -Litra Torch camping light -CTC Bed Cap, color matched -Toyota OEM bedmat -KMFAB bed reinforcement -Pelfreybilt Sliders -BAMF Bed corner tie down brackets -Custom chopped front fenders -OTTRAW switches -King Ext Travel front CO's -King 700# coils -Total Chaos Uni-ball UCA's -Sway-A-Way 2.0 rear ext travel shocks -OME Dakar HD pack with extra AAL -35" Falken MT01s -16" SCS SR8's in Black -Kustom 54 Retrofits -Smoked Tails -Airflow Snorkel -Cobra 29LX CB with PA and the fixins' -KMFAB CB antenna mounts -Pioneer in dash DVD with Nav -Weathertech mats
    Well thats what we need, supervision

11. Oct 10, 2013 at 9:30 AM
    snowtank

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    Haha supervision is key!

12. Oct 10, 2013 at 9:30 AM
    mh.meier

Member:
    First Name:
    The Doctor
    Commiefornia
    Vehicle:
    It is the most important step.

13. Oct 10, 2013 at 9:33 AM
    snowtank

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    Its a hard job but someone has to do it. Btw stuff is looking good! We need to get the measurements from jasons bed rack so i can have one built. And we need to get my cover off or fixed.

14. Oct 10, 2013 at 9:34 AM
    mh.meier

Member:
    First Name:
    The Doctor
    Commiefornia
    Vehicle:
    Bring it on down. Which bed rack? The box rocket rack?

15. Oct 10, 2013 at 9:36 AM
    XPOTRPR

XPOTRPR CNC Programmer/Machinist

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    [09 Boosted 4x4 Adventure House] & [86 22r Minitruck]
    CHECK BUILDS
    Hey Mike. Any info on this weekend?

16. Oct 10, 2013 at 9:37 AM
    mh.meier

Member:
    First Name:
    The Doctor
    Commiefornia
    Vehicle:
    this

17. Oct 10, 2013 at 9:37 AM
    snowtank

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    Yep that one. I like the low profile and the angles it comes up to.

18. Oct 10, 2013 at 9:38 AM
    mh.meier

Member:
    First Name:
    The Doctor
    Commiefornia
    Vehicle:
    Me too but like my new one better

19. Oct 10, 2013 at 9:38 AM
    XPOTRPR

XPOTRPR CNC Programmer/Machinist

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    [09 Boosted 4x4 Adventure House] & [86 22r Minitruck]
    CHECK BUILDS
    Oh. Lol. Guess I missed that. Muh bad!! Lol

20. Oct 10, 2013 at 9:39 AM
    mh.meier

Member:
    First Name:
    The Doctor
    Commiefornia
    Vehicle:
    No problem bromigo!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top