R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

KM FABRICATION FOR THE WIN

Old 04-07-2013, 02:07 PM   #21
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: MAD MIKE
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Looking forward to it sir!
Old 04-07-2013, 03:30 PM   #22
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Don't ask!
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
These guys are great! The stripper pole mod was a great addition as well if you are looking for one to add for your get togethers.

"All they do is win!"
Old 04-07-2013, 03:38 PM   #23
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Can't wait to get my bumper and probably sliders as well which will most likely be this summer.
Old 04-07-2013, 04:45 PM   #24
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

WE can build and install Brian!
Old 04-07-2013, 05:13 PM   #25
going green :D
amad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud of

Name: Ashley
amad4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Hopefully I'll be down in the next couple weeks to get things going
Old 04-07-2013, 05:14 PM   #26
RAGEAHOLIC

Of course! We look forward to seeing you Ashley
Old 04-07-2013, 06:16 PM   #27
007Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
WE can build and install Brian!
I know. I talked to Andrew about it the night before the rug road run. I asked him about a winch install and said he could build me a bumper and sliders.

I posted that to advertise you guys.
Old 04-07-2013, 10:46 PM   #28
mbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks Matt, cant wait to help install those bumpers you keep saying will eventually be here.......haha!
Likewise bro! After rug road the rear will now be a high clearance so i'll be the 2nd rig that literally goes under the knife at the shop. Cant think of anyone else id rather have help me cut my truck into pieces than u two fine gentlemen.
Old 04-07-2013, 11:46 PM   #29
azgunrunner will become famous soon enoughazgunrunner will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement: Former LEO
Name: George
azgunrunner's Tacoma Gallery
been thinking about buying one of those CBI front receiver mounts, you guys got anything like it? would rather keep the dollars local if you got something like it.
Old 04-08-2013, 12:08 AM   #30
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
^ one with recovery shackles
Old 04-08-2013, 05:47 AM   #31
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
I need sliders haha im glad the thread is official! ill be directing AZ peeps that ask about my truck to you if theyre interested in some awesome work
Old 04-08-2013, 07:11 AM   #32
RAGEAHOLIC

Thanks Stefen! And we don't have anything currently but that doesn't mean we can't build it.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:08 AM   #33
azgunrunner will become famous soon enoughazgunrunner will become famous soon enough

I'd be interested in some sliders, any idea what price would be?
Old 04-09-2013, 08:39 AM   #34
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Sliders=bodysavers! I love mine.
Old 04-09-2013, 07:44 PM   #36

I'd like some weld on sliders but also have a step in it. Like the bolt on steps that Avid makes. I have a DCLB, so having the kick out would be awesome too. If the steps are too difficult, maybe making the sliders with a little bit of an angle so there is a lip that can be used as a step too?

Any idea if you could fab up a front receiver too like the CBI one? if so, cost?

http://www.cbioffroadfab.com/store/p...products_id=84
Old 04-10-2013, 06:49 AM   #37
RAGEAHOLIC

We will get to work on it this weekend and see and obviously the more complicated the sliders the more expensive but we will have to see as we have never done steps. But we can build them and then weld them at whatever angle you want.
Old 04-10-2013, 07:36 AM   #38

Quote:
We will get to work on it this weekend and see and obviously the more complicated the sliders the more expensive but we will have to see as we have never done steps. But we can build them and then weld them at whatever angle you want.
Right on... PM me when you work up a price. Any ideas about the front receiver?
Old 04-10-2013, 08:15 AM   #39
RAGEAHOLIC

We will have to mock something up this weekend to see what we would charge for something like that and if we can build it.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:20 AM   #40
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
I need some quick work done to my exhaust. Will you guys be around to help a brother out tomorrow evening?