R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

KM FABRICATION FOR THE WIN

Old 04-22-2013, 09:43 AM   #142
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: MAD MIKE
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-tacos-11.html

Andrew...... found the style I want to build!
Old 04-22-2013, 10:52 AM   #144
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Maybe a little plate!
Old 04-22-2013, 03:32 PM   #146
RAGEAHOLIC

Probably whatever is on my front bumper.
Old 04-22-2013, 03:33 PM   #147
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-tacos-11.html

Andrew...... found the style I want to build!
X2. I like the rear aswell with tire gate and side panel protection.
Old 04-22-2013, 03:34 PM   #148
RAGEAHOLIC

Well I have a carrier so mine doesnt have to stick out as far but I like evrything else about it.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:55 PM   #149
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah. Im thinking about going the route jason did. I like his bumper and swing out with the table
Old 04-22-2013, 05:16 PM   #151
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
Do it up son!!! I'm loving my CBI Bushmaster

Sometime after summer I'll be adding a Demello Offroad 3 hoop front bumper
I will be actually doing that same bumper. Going to do that prior to the rear for obvious reasons. Followed by suspension then rear bumper.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:27 PM   #152
RAGEAHOLIC

You can't do what Jason does! Then you'll just be a copy cat!
Old 04-22-2013, 05:34 PM   #153
whys the rum gone

I will have the front first.... maybe? Then we will just be copying each other. Plus i dig his style. Haha
Plus im going to do some neon green d rings and such.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:35 PM   #154
RAGEAHOLIC

Well then he will be a copy cat haha!
Old 04-22-2013, 05:36 PM   #155
whys the rum gone

Haha arent we all a copy cat in one way or another.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:37 PM   #156
RAGEAHOLIC

Maybe.....I painstakingly try to alter everything just a tiny bit to not be the same but in most regards yes, we are.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:42 PM   #157
whys the rum gone

Well your the exception. I just say i want something and then make it happen. Like that bumper will bring to you guys to make the light bar tabs and protective housing and a bottle opener on it aswell
Old 04-22-2013, 05:44 PM   #159
Banned
Infra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Jason
Infra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
Well your the exception. I just say i want something and then make it happen. Like that bumper will bring to you guys to make the light bar tabs and protective housing and a bottle opener on it aswell

There's a factory bottle opened built into every tacoma tailgate, no need to add an aftermarket one
Old 04-22-2013, 05:45 PM   #160
RAGEAHOLIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
Can't say I wouldn't enjoy that haha!