R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Coke Ovens/Box Canyon 04/20

Old 04-20-2013, 01:09 AM   #21
GoldMember
tacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMAQ-1
Name: Josh
tacosunday's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris20 View Post
Yeah im just missing a few things to have my 4wd back, one being a 400$ actuator and a drive shaft for the front.
Nice! Ive only seen two SAS'd 2nd gens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milota95 View Post
I'm packed an ready!
See you in a few hours!
Old 04-20-2013, 01:21 AM   #22
Chris20 is on a distinguished road
Army: Engineer
Name: Chris
Chris20's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah there few and far in between. Mine isn't nothing special, I'm just on leafs and running a Toyota front axel from trail gear for now.
Old 04-20-2013, 07:21 AM   #23
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
You guys have fun, be safe, and take a lot of pictures.
Old 04-22-2013, 09:46 AM   #24
Milota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Quintin
Milota95's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah im just missing a few things to have my 4wd back, one being a 400$ actuator and a drive shaft for the front.
you made it in 2wd! im suprised, an thats badass. i will be working on the pictures this week i will let you all know when i got them done!
Old 04-22-2013, 10:42 AM   #25
GoldMember
tacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
you made it in 2wd! im suprised, an thats badass. i will be working on the pictures this week i will let you all know when i got them done!
Hell yeah! This was one of the funnest runs I've been on. Thanks for coming out Quinton and Chris, 2wd monster! I will get the rest of the pics and video from everyone else and get em to you.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:39 PM   #26
Chris20's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosunday View Post
Hell yeah! This was one of the funnest runs I've been on. Thanks for coming out Quinton and Chris, 2wd monster! I will get the rest of the pics and video from everyone else and get em to you.
It was a lot of fun, glad I decided to come. Looking forward to doing it again after I have my 4wd and locker issues sorted out.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:56 PM   #27
GoldMember

How's the driveshaft doin?
Old 04-23-2013, 08:58 PM   #28
Chris20's Tacoma Gallery
It's holding up good no shakes or vibration. But I think I'm going to get a new one and keep that one and use it for trails and stuff.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:09 PM   #29
n0ms is on a distinguished road
Name: Angel
n0ms's Tacoma Gallery
Picture or videos?
Old 04-23-2013, 09:11 PM   #30
GoldMember

Did you look into the anytime locker mod? You probably wouldn't have had any problems if your locker was engaged.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:16 PM   #31
Chris20's Tacoma Gallery
Not yet, I'm in the process of trying to he my truck registered here my tags expire tomorrow and the post office lost my title. But that is on my long list of too do's
Old 04-26-2013, 01:03 PM   #32
Milota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Not yet, I'm in the process of trying to he my truck registered here my tags expire tomorrow and the post office lost my title. But that is on my long list of too do's

when are we all going out again?!?
Old 04-26-2013, 04:28 PM   #33
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-26-2013, 04:41 PM   #34
Chris20's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
when are we all going out again?!?
I'm still working on getting my 4wd fixed, having a hard time finding that actuator.
Old 04-28-2013, 12:00 PM   #35

Quote:
I'm still working on getting my 4wd fixed, having a hard time finding that actuator.
when you get it all done let me know we will go out on other trail rides with everyone else. an if anyone ever needs anything welded mig or big I'm your guy
Old 04-30-2013, 10:40 PM   #36

Thumbs up

who remembers this chris had sliders an it badly saved him
Old 04-30-2013, 11:23 PM   #37
GoldMember

Quote:
Moar pics!
Old 05-01-2013, 07:47 AM   #38

Quote:
Moar pics!

ive got them all on my computer now so i will get them all up! should i make a thread? put them all on there?
Old 05-01-2013, 08:11 AM   #39

Josh an to everyone who went

Quote:
Moar pics!
my profile has some more uploaded picts of everyones ride still working on more save them if you want them
Old 05-01-2013, 02:33 PM   #40
Chris20's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah the sliders defiantly saved me. I was still a little scared, drive shaft is being made, all thats left is finding that actuator and then hopefully wont have to deal with this situation again.