R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Moving to Arizona!

Old 05-07-2009, 10:12 PM   #101
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
i think...that this will have to be a much more planned trip than just taking off next month...

id like to not have to limit my fun because im broke

new budget should help that out! i'll visit next year...save me a room chris!
Yeah...I'll save ya a room........In the "My foot in your ASS" Hotel!
Old 05-07-2009, 10:12 PM   #102
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Yeah...I'll save ya a room........In the "My foot in your ASS" Hotel!

is your name red?
Old 05-07-2009, 10:13 PM   #103
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

is your name red?
It was when I was typeing that.
Old 05-07-2009, 10:14 PM   #104
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
ironic that I'm watching that 70's show right now
Old 05-07-2009, 10:14 PM   #105
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
It was when I was typeing that.
i might have to drive...just so i can bring my taser...you know...for my personal safety and all
Old 05-07-2009, 10:14 PM   #106
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Dumbass!!!
Old 05-07-2009, 10:15 PM   #107

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i might have to drive...just so i can bring my taser...you know...for my personal safety and all
This is AZ you can bring more than your taser
Old 05-07-2009, 10:15 PM   #108
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

seriously though...i havent taken a "vacation" in...oh...since ive been out of college...i think i may actually try to come out there next summer
Old 05-07-2009, 10:16 PM   #109
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post
This is AZ you can bring more than your taser

right...but not on the plane
Old 05-07-2009, 10:16 PM   #110

Quote:
ironic that I'm watching that 70's show right now
So was I.
Old 05-07-2009, 10:17 PM   #111

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
right...but not on the plane
But since you're driving... plus you'll have no chance with Maura unless your in the cruiser
Old 05-07-2009, 10:17 PM   #112
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
But since you're driving... plus you'll have no chance with Maura unless your in the cruiser

im bringing a uniform...just for that purpose
Old 05-07-2009, 10:45 PM   #113
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Umm.....We only have one, so you choose.
lol

Azsand I couln't agree with you more on the whole CA thing. I left here once in 95 to work in Venice on the Venice Renaissance(the building with crazy clown) and couldn't wait to get back. The traffic there sucks and good luck buying a house there unless you want to live in Corona or Norco err I mean Inland Empire. It's the only place where they have to put where they live on the whole back window ie... SoCal and Orange County stickers.

Where can I get a Maricopa County sticker?
Old 05-07-2009, 10:55 PM   #114
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
Back on topic- you could always check out Parker too. There's a campground on the AZ side plus some good floating bars. You can try a RoadRaper tigerfanoo which is potent drink that comes in a tumbler.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:55 PM   #115
AZM9 is a name known to allAZM9 is a name known to allAZM9 is a name known to allAZM9 is a name known to allAZM9 is a name known to allAZM9 is a name known to all

Army:
Name: Jay
AZM9's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I grew up here in the Phoenix area and I will never live anywhere else again. I lived in Denver 2 years and the real hell was Salt Lake City for 5 years and moved back to AZ in between. I moved back here in 1990 from SLC and am staying put. Illegals are everywhere. I was born in New Jersey and have family back there and PA and NY and have visited a couple of times and would not live back there even if someone offered to make me a multi millionaire. The west is the best period.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:09 AM   #116
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Yea, I'm one of the few natives around here too. Grew up in Tucson (say what you will, I still like Tucson's area land wise, the city sucks. But damn there's some fine 'views' there). Phoenix is better overall, the slogan "best run city in the world" isn't a lie, it's truth.

I've lived in Oregon for what, 5 months and hated every second. I thought I would love it as I absolutely love rain (AZ desert t-storms type rain at least). Non stop never seeing the sun (I work nightshift too so that really shouldn't have been an issue lol)... Just overall extremely depressing. Good news is I get to go back next month! :mutters:

I do wish I didn't live in 'copa though. Buying this house is probably the biggest mistake I've done yet. That and not getting a 4x4