R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

New company located in AZ for prerunners and much more!

Old 04-21-2013, 01:56 PM   #21
HAZARDOUS.ADDICTS is on a distinguished road
Army: Infantry
Name: MIKE
HAZARDOUS.ADDICTS's Tacoma Gallery
Where is everyone taking their trucks? I want to shoot a video of actually opening the truck up!
Old 04-21-2013, 02:09 PM   #22
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!!
Old 04-21-2013, 07:36 PM   #23
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAZARDOUS.ADDICTS View Post
Where is everyone taking their trucks? I want to shoot a video of actually opening the truck up!
i take it sycamore once in a while. lately been heading to an area up near lake pleasant or west to i10 and miller.
Old 04-21-2013, 07:36 PM   #24
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOC View Post
i take it sycamore once in a while. lately been heading to an area up near lake pleasant or west to i10 and miller.
You still go to that place by Pleasant?
Old 04-21-2013, 07:38 PM   #26
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
You still go to that place by Pleasant?
yeah, i can't get enough of it. my friend lives right in the area so it's perfect.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bKqkPbq8MM
Old 04-21-2013, 07:39 PM   #27
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah, i can't get enough of it. my friend lives right in the area so it's perfect.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bKqkPbq8MM
YOUR WELCOME! lol
Old 04-21-2013, 07:39 PM   #28
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Thats the smoothest ive ever seen your truck jump
Old 04-21-2013, 07:40 PM   #29
ɔoɯq
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thats the smoothest ive ever seen your truck jump
haha i revalved my bypasses a couple weeks ago, finally got a chance to test em out.
Old 04-21-2013, 07:40 PM   #30
ɔoɯq
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
YOUR WELCOME! lol
THANKS!
Old 04-21-2013, 07:40 PM   #31
Quote:
haha i revalved my bypasses a couple weeks ago, finally got a chance to test em out.
the rears or fronts?
Old 04-21-2013, 07:42 PM   #32
ɔoɯq
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
the rears or fronts?
the fronts. i still haven't touched the rears. still not exactly sure what i need to do with them valving wise.
Old 04-21-2013, 07:48 PM   #33
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!

You should consider go camping with a bunch of us two weeks.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ari...ml#post6715920
Old 04-21-2013, 07:59 PM   #35
Quote:
the fronts. i still haven't touched the rears. still not exactly sure what i need to do with them valving wise.
Yeah no idea
Old 04-21-2013, 08:00 PM   #36
ɔoɯq
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
WHY ARE WE YELLING!
because you get stuck on top of mountains in the middle of town.

Quote:
Yeah no idea
they feel fine anyway. misewell leave em be.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:06 PM   #37
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAZARDOUS.ADDICTS View Post
Yep it's his old truck with some stuff here and there!
Lol, I traded him tire carriers. I took his n-fab and he took my Baja
Old 04-21-2013, 08:07 PM   #38
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Lol, I traded him tire carriers. I took his n-fab and he took my Baja
Scott!!!
Old 04-21-2013, 08:10 PM   #39
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
because you get stuck on top of mountains in the middle of town.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:11 PM   #40
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Scott!!!