R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

New company located in AZ for prerunners and much more!

Old 04-20-2013, 11:11 AM   #1
HAZARDOUS.ADDICTS is on a distinguished road
Army: Infantry
Name: MIKE
HAZARDOUS.ADDICTS's Tacoma Gallery
New company located in AZ for prerunners and much more!

I'm new to tacoma world me and a friend have started our own company! If you are in need of some parts with out the huge mark up, can't find what your looking for or maybe just want to go off-roading feel free to contact me on here or Facebook at HAZARDOUS ADDICTS! We would love to hear what we can help you with!
Old 04-20-2013, 11:14 AM   #2
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Hey mike welcome to tw.
Old 04-20-2013, 11:57 AM   #3
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 04-20-2013, 12:11 PM   #4
Thx guys!
Attached Thumbnails
New company located in AZ for prerunners and much more!-image.jpg  
Old 04-20-2013, 12:17 PM   #5
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Jeremy's old truck?
Old 04-20-2013, 12:19 PM   #6
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck!
Old 04-20-2013, 12:23 PM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen your truck around. Of course I always seem to be in my Optima when I see you lol!

Welcome!
Old 04-20-2013, 12:27 PM   #8
Thx what part of town do you see me in?
Old 04-20-2013, 01:02 PM   #10
You guys should join HAZARDOUS ADDICTS on Facebook!
Old 04-20-2013, 01:29 PM   #11
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAZARDOUS.ADDICTS View Post
Thx what part of town do you see me in?
Scottsdale...on the 101 usually

I live on FLW & 101
Old 04-20-2013, 01:35 PM   #12
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sebastian
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
colts-u work at Toyota? I see a truck just like yours over here all the time. I work on flw and hayden
Old 04-20-2013, 01:35 PM   #13
Ya I live In Scottsdale and work in phx. Ha where is your favorite place to go take your trucks out?
Old 04-20-2013, 01:36 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbass38 View Post
colts-u work at Toyota? I see a truck just like yours over here all the time. I work on flw and hayden
I work at Scottsdale Healthcare Hospital on Shea & 101

But I drive through the area you speak of daily
Old 04-20-2013, 05:36 PM   #15
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sebastian
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
they have meets weekly I think.and alot of guys go to the pavillons...i live a block from the pavs
Old 04-20-2013, 07:45 PM   #16
Does anyone know the group of guys that go out every full moon?
Old 04-20-2013, 08:03 PM   #17
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOC View Post
Jeremy's old truck?
Deff looks like it!
Old 04-21-2013, 11:15 AM   #18
Yep it's his old truck with some stuff here and there!
Old 04-21-2013, 11:20 AM   #19
ɔoɯq

BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
cool, good to see you're using it properly!
Old 04-21-2013, 11:57 AM   #20
Haha ya it's seen alot of dirt!