R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Want to trade rear ends? My offroad for your sport

Old 04-20-2013, 05:16 PM   #1
Sleeper 4x4
Super Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Super Werty's Tacoma Gallery
Want to trade rear ends? My offroad for your sport

I want to trade my TRD offroad rear end for a TRD sport. Preferably as new as possible, no damage, scratches etc. Mine is in great shape so I expect the same. Would like it to have under 50K miles if possible.

Needs to be someone local and hopefully you have some sort of mech. knowledge to help me do the swap
Old 04-20-2013, 05:25 PM   #2
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
How many passes are on this rear end? With locker engaged I'm sure..
Old 04-20-2013, 08:30 PM   #3
Sleeper 4x4
Super Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoutheastTaco View Post
How many passes are on this rear end? With locker engaged I'm sure..
Believe it or not I have actually never used the locker since Ive owned it lol
Old 04-21-2013, 10:10 AM   #5
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the difference is question? Didnt know there was any.
Old 04-21-2013, 10:12 AM   #6
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Sport has an LSD
Old 04-21-2013, 10:37 AM   #7
dirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mike
dirtymike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Sport has an LSD
Also the sport is an 8.4" and offroad is 8"
Old 04-21-2013, 01:12 PM   #8
Sleeper 4x4

I want it for the LSD
Old 04-21-2013, 01:14 PM   #9
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
i wish
Old 04-21-2013, 06:30 PM   #10
4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dane
4x4Taco09's Tacoma Gallery
Where you located? Yours has the locker in it? Do we have the same gear ratio?
Mine has just under 58,000 miles
Old 04-22-2013, 08:42 AM   #11
Sleeper 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4Taco09 View Post
Where you located? Yours has the locker in it? Do we have the same gear ratio?
Mine has just under 58,000 miles
I'm in tucson. Yes it has the locker. And same 3.73 gears. Pm me if you are interested !
Old 04-22-2013, 01:47 PM   #12
Its the Journey, not the Destination
SierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cliff
SierraExp's Tacoma Gallery
I have a complete housing out of my truck thats going to be available shortly. I doubt you will be interested as it is not exactly stock with a SUA perch and shock mounts welder to it but it is complete. I also have the older mechanical LSD out of my 08 just sitting in a box in the garage. I replaced it with an ARB which is also for sale with 3.73s in the assembled third.
Old 04-22-2013, 01:48 PM   #13
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymike View Post
Also the sport is an 8.4" and offroad is 8"
Oh god this shit again.
Old 04-22-2013, 02:15 PM   #14
Sleeper 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraExp View Post
I have a complete housing out of my truck thats going to be available shortly. I doubt you will be interested as it is not exactly stock with a SUA perch and shock mounts welder to it but it is complete. I also have the older mechanical LSD out of my 08 just sitting in a box in the garage. I replaced it with an ARB which is also for sale with 3.73s in the assembled third.
This is a complete rear axle? Send me some pictures, I may be interested
Old 04-22-2013, 02:19 PM   #15
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

would you want one even though its set up for a sua?
Old 04-22-2013, 02:30 PM   #16
Sleeper 4x4

all I want is a sport lsd, so I can put in a trutrac and hit the track
Old 04-22-2013, 02:37 PM   #17

i just dont have the stock spring purch or stock shock mounts
Old 04-22-2013, 02:41 PM   #18
Its the Journey, not the Destination
SierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cliff
SierraExp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Werty View Post
This is a complete rear axle? Send me some pictures, I may be interested
I believe so. I don't think were going to have to cannibalize anything on it for the new housing Drum to drum everything minus the third member. I'll throw in that LSD with it too if you're serious. It will need some prep work but nothing we cant handle. I'll PM you my cell

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
would you want one even though its set up for a sua?
Technically its still set up for both you probably know why
Old 04-22-2013, 02:43 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraExp View Post
I believe so. I don't think were going to have to cannibalize anything on it for the new housing Drum to drum everything minus the third member. I'll throw in that LSD with it too if you're serious. It will need some prep work but nothing we cant handle. I'll PM you my cell

Technically its still set up for both you probably know why
exept the stock spring perch is gone ):