Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

crossroads gun show

Old 04-20-2013, 08:54 PM   #1
MP40 is on a distinguished road

Name: Robert
MP40's Tacoma Gallery
crossroads gun show

anyone been this weekend? if so was there reasonably priced 223/556?
Old 04-20-2013, 09:21 PM   #2
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
I wasn't there, but I guarantee there was no "reasonably priced" .223/5.56. Dealers know they can sell it for whatever they want, so there won't bet any for awhile.
Old 04-23-2013, 06:26 AM   #3
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
I stopped going to the gun shows many years ago.
I hear most ammo was $0.75 to $1.00 a round. Add cost to get in, parking, and all the hassle finding it at the show and the wonderful aromas wafting through the air just seems not worth the effort.

Ammo does seem to be coming back and will come down in price soon.
How much are you looking for?
Old 04-23-2013, 09:29 AM   #4
Specalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Specalt's Tacoma Gallery
If you are looking for an AR15 go to Sportsman's Warehouse. Through all this mess they have stayed honest through there prices.

They have the composite Bushmaster for $650. But they have had quite a few others. From Colts at around $850. To some better quality ones at around $1100. They have been getting 3-4 in a week on Thursday but there usually sold by Saturday.
Old 04-23-2013, 10:04 AM   #5
tnttse is on a distinguished road
Name: Tyler
tnttse's Tacoma Gallery
I work at DM Firearms, 7th Ave and Deer Valley, right now we have a Sig Sauer m400 for 1200 and change. We have some 223 in but its high velocity varmin hunting stuff.

AR 15's are becoming much more prevalent, ammo is the new scarcity. It's crazy what 22lr is going for these days...