Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

i think im happy !!!

Old 04-27-2013, 04:57 AM   #1
azsean is on a distinguished road
Name: sean
azsean's Tacoma Gallery
i think im happy !!!

i brought home my new tacoma yesterday and i think im gonna be pretty happy with it. it drove soo nice !! i removed the mud flaps already and need the windows done,nice grillcraft grill(unsure if black or chrome still) wanna get a nice tonneau cover for it and then some wheels and tires(that will hurt my wallet) oh well.... heres first sighting well.... maybe i cant get the pic to upload lol
Attached Thumbnails
i think im happy !!!-toyota.jpg  
Old 04-27-2013, 05:07 AM   #2
LennyTheLip is a name known to allLennyTheLip is a name known to allLennyTheLip is a name known to allLennyTheLip is a name known to allLennyTheLip is a name known to allLennyTheLip is a name known to all
Law Enforcement:
LennyTheLip's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats man, nice looking truck. Best decision I ever made was buying mine! Best of luck.
Old 04-27-2013, 05:21 AM   #3
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats...................
I thought I was happy/content, then this place got ahold of my better judgement and my wallet.

I think im content now.......... wait, no.....I need a tire carrier.
and brakes..................and a catch can.......and aw crap, nevermind. So much for content
Old 04-27-2013, 06:25 AM   #4
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats and welcome. You will want a lift too im betting. Nice truck ! Buying mine was the best decision i ever made.
Old 04-27-2013, 06:39 AM   #5
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Glad you're happy Sean, we are too, nice truck and welcome to TW!
Old 04-27-2013, 09:50 AM   #6
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck man! You should try to make it out to the next meet so you can meet some fellow AZ TW members.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:52 AM   #7
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
Good Looking truck. Small suspension lift, rims,tires, and a cover will hurt your wallet but its worth it.
Old 04-27-2013, 10:44 AM   #8
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!
Old 04-27-2013, 12:58 PM   #9
GoldMember
tacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMAQ-1
Name: Josh
tacosunday's Tacoma Gallery
Yay!!!!!
Old 04-27-2013, 02:12 PM   #10
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the truck! Welcome to TW. Your wallet is about to hate you.
Old 04-27-2013, 02:21 PM   #11
azsean is on a distinguished road
Name: sean
azsean's Tacoma Gallery
thanks guys !!! @ 05aztacoma , im down for any and all meets in east valley. i need to pick everyone's brain to find the right combo on lift,wheels and tires lol my screen name should of been "biggest pain in the a**"
Old 04-28-2013, 11:43 AM   #12
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by azsean View Post
thanks guys !!! @ 05aztacoma , im down for any and all meets in east valley. i need to pick everyone's brain to find the right combo on lift,wheels and tires lol my screen name should of been "biggest pain in the a**"
Next meet will be May 6th at Gameworks (Az Mills) 6:30 pm
Old 05-31-2013, 01:26 PM   #13
A1Sauce is on a distinguished road
A1Sauce's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine about a month ago. Blacked out the chrome grill and got dark tint... a must in this AZ oven. Does your hood have the scoop? I'm looking to trade mine without the scoop. Lemme know.
Old 05-31-2013, 02:13 PM   #14
Buckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MI Officer
Name: Chris
Buckoma's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck, access cabs rock. If you're on a budget I wouldn't worry about wheels too much but lose those tires asap

Belated welcome!
Old 06-07-2013, 12:19 PM   #15
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Don't ask!
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!
Old 06-07-2013, 12:23 PM   #16
lowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Phillip
lowcountrytj's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!
Old 06-07-2013, 02:51 PM   #17
rhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vladimir
rhavin42's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckoma View Post
Nice truck, access cabs rock. If you're on a budget I wouldn't worry about wheels too much but lose those tires asap

Belated welcome!
Those tires will take care of themselves within 20k miles