R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

5-17-13 Sedona Trails and Overland Expo

Old 04-29-2013, 09:26 AM   #1
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
5-17-13 Sedona Trails and Overland Expo

I plan to head up to Sedona on May 16-18. We plan to stay in sedona for the 17th and hit some trails then on Sunday we will be heading up to Flag for the Overland Expo (http://www.overlandexpo.com/).

Any one down for some trails in Sedon on Saturday. I was hoping to have a few guys from Tucson roll up with me but they always seem to find some thing else to do.

I wanted to do Broken Arrow and maybe a few others. Any locals know if the trail will be too busy on a weekend? Would I be better off hitting the trails on that friday. I know last time there was several Pink Jeeps on the trail making it feel a little busy.

Any one down from some easy Sedona trails?

Hunter
Old 04-29-2013, 09:38 AM   #2
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
If it's my weekend off and my truck is up and ready to go. I'll be there
Old 04-29-2013, 12:06 PM   #3
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
If it's my weekend off and my truck is up and ready to go. I'll be there
Good deal, let me know.
Old 04-29-2013, 03:34 PM   #4
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
There will definitely be jeeps on the trail on the weekend. As long as you let em by, no worries. They usually travel in groups too so when you run into one, there's bound to be another or two.

I sure love sedona and broken arrow tho. maybe ill see if I can make another trip.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:53 PM   #5
Milota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Quintin
Milota95's Tacoma Gallery
i will be there let me know on all the details

Old 04-30-2013, 08:09 AM   #6

Cool Let me work out the details and I will post up some meeting times.
Old 04-30-2013, 09:39 AM   #7
Milota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTABurnout View Post
Cool Let me work out the details and I will post up some meeting times.

sweet sounds good!
Old 04-30-2013, 09:41 AM   #8
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
That should be my weekend off so I'm a 80% in as long as the Taco is ready. Friday might be best due to Pink Jeep tours on Saturdays

But like Josh said it's not bad just pull over and let them by
Old 04-30-2013, 09:52 AM   #9

After talking with the wife and discussing our Lost Coast Trip this summer we may opt to drive up early friday to hit the trails in sedona then hit Expo on Saturday then haead home. Cutting a night out of the trip will save us a few bucks.

So is Friday ok for a few sedona trails? And what are the other cool trails we shold hit? I think I have done Broken Arrow in my jeep but that was it.
Old 04-30-2013, 09:55 AM   #10
There's also soldiers pass and greasy spoon. Both are easy but not as scenic as Broken Arrow
Old 04-30-2013, 09:18 PM   #11
RAGE!!!!
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: Mike
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
I have always wanted to wheel Sedona, esp. broken arrow. But that is only one of two weekends I have left to ready for Moab
Old 05-05-2013, 09:12 AM   #12
Alright man i should be good to go on this!
Old 05-05-2013, 11:49 AM   #13
TheRedHorseman will become famous soon enough
TheRedHorseman's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be at the expo, not sure about trails before hand.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:24 PM   #14

is the expo worth a drive from the east valley?
Old 05-06-2013, 10:05 PM   #15
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-07-2013, 10:21 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Aztacoma View Post
is that a yes?
Old 05-07-2013, 10:23 AM   #17
He's a maybe
Old 05-07-2013, 11:50 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
He's a maybe
same here it sounds like alot of fun
Old 05-07-2013, 04:11 PM   #19

So looks like we will be heading up early Friday for a few trails. Then Expo on Saturday.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:48 PM   #20
As long as my power steering is fixed ill be there! Do you want to meet in Sedona?