Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Photoshoot Opportunity

Old 05-04-2013, 05:02 PM   #1
moconnor11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
moconnor11's Tacoma Gallery
Photoshoot Opportunity

Hey all, I haven't been here for awhile because I've been so busy. I hope I haven't missed much in the past year or so.

Anyway, I've been trying to get a group of Tacos together for a photoshoot. I want to do a red, white, and blue Tacoma shoot and to be completed before July 4th. I have a red one, and a buddy of mine has a blue one. I'm just looking for a white one now. I'd like to have them match if at all possible - double cab, hood scoop, TRD Sport, etc.

If anyone has one, or know anyone with one, please let me know or get them in this thread. I'm in the Phoenix area. Photoshoot will be completely free, and I'll even take individual photos of your Taco for you, if you would like.

I'll be back more often, and hopefully for the long run.
Old 05-04-2013, 05:04 PM   #2
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
PM Moose1988, i personally think his is the cleanest superwhite around
Old 05-04-2013, 11:13 PM   #3
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 2013 trd sport double can long bed white. Lemme know .
Old 05-06-2013, 09:45 AM   #4
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by moconnor11 View Post
Hey all, I haven't been here for awhile because I've been so busy. I hope I haven't missed much in the past year or so.

Anyway, I've been trying to get a group of Tacos together for a photoshoot. I want to do a red, white, and blue Tacoma shoot and to be completed before July 4th. I have a red one, and a buddy of mine has a blue one. I'm just looking for a white one now. I'd like to have them match if at all possible - double cab, hood scoop, TRD Sport, etc.

If anyone has one, or know anyone with one, please let me know or get them in this thread. I'm in the Phoenix area. Photoshoot will be completely free, and I'll even take individual photos of your Taco for you, if you would like.

I'll be back more often, and hopefully for the long run.
Does your friend have a Speedway Blue or an Indigo? Mine's an Indigo if you need. Mine's sport with scoop, but it's only an AC.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:41 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Does your friend have a Speedway Blue or an Indigo? Mine's an Indigo if you need. Mine's sport with scoop, but it's only an AC.
His is Speedway. I don't mind the speedway, but if you can send me a few photos of your Taco, and qualify, you could come along, and we can switch out the blue ones to get both. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

Anyway, I got a willing person to donate his white one. Thanks for all of your help on that.
Old 05-06-2013, 12:32 PM   #6
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Stoke to help out!
Old 05-09-2013, 09:11 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsport36 View Post
Stoke to help out!
Great! Thanks again! I'm looking forward to it. I'll text you one of these days, and I'd like to do the shoot soon, so I have time to edit and finish.
Old 05-09-2013, 10:47 PM   #8

Ill have her all cleaned up and ready to go!
Old 05-10-2013, 10:03 AM   #9
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
His is Speedway. I don't mind the speedway, but if you can send me a few photos of your Taco, and qualify, you could come along, and we can switch out the blue ones to get both. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

Anyway, I got a willing person to donate his white one. Thanks for all of your help on that.
A few pics. I think she's different than what you're looking for though

Me on the right

Old 05-10-2013, 05:03 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
A few pics. I think she's different than what you're looking for though

Me on the right
Ya, it's a bit different. I'm looking for a double cab, and stock bumpers. Good looking car though! Maybe another shoot!
Old 05-10-2013, 05:04 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsport36 View Post
Ill have her all cleaned up and ready to go!
Great! I'm thinking of having all of the clean to start off with, and we can get them a little dirty for more an 'American' feel to it as well.
Old 05-13-2013, 09:11 AM   #12

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ya, it's a bit different. I'm looking for a double cab, and stock bumpers. Good looking car though! Maybe another shoot!
No worries. I busted off a fender flare on a jump this weekend and got a ton of new pinstriping so she's not exactly ready for a photo shoot anyways
Old 05-13-2013, 11:24 AM   #13
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
PM Moose1988, i personally think his is the cleanest superwhite around
Awwww.

Old 05-13-2013, 02:35 PM   #14
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery