R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

WTB: OEM Steel Spare Tires and Wheels

Old 05-12-2013, 08:11 PM   #1
Psychonaut
Maxx is a splendid one to beholdMaxx is a splendid one to beholdMaxx is a splendid one to beholdMaxx is a splendid one to beholdMaxx is a splendid one to beholdMaxx is a splendid one to beholdMaxx is a splendid one to behold

Maxx's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: OEM Steel Spare Tires and Wheels

I am looking for OEM Steel Spare Tire and Wheels. I need 4 total and want to buy locally. If you have only the wheel and no tire, I am still interested. A 245/75-16 Dunlap would be preferable for now since that is what came on the truck but any will do as it will just be going in place of the spare for now.

Next month I will be switching to all steel spare wheels and 235/85-16 Cooper Discoverer S/T tires.
Attached Thumbnails
WTB: OEM Steel Spare Tires and Wheels-sparetire.jpg  
Old 05-13-2013, 12:56 PM   #2
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
heres one for sale looks like the guy is in Phx....

http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...eliver-to-Expo
Old 05-13-2013, 01:00 PM   #3
Psychonaut
Maxx is a splendid one to beholdMaxx is a splendid one to beholdMaxx is a splendid one to beholdMaxx is a splendid one to beholdMaxx is a splendid one to beholdMaxx is a splendid one to beholdMaxx is a splendid one to behold

Maxx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTABurnout View Post
heres one for sale looks like the guy is in Phx....

http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...eliver-to-Expo
Thanks for the heads up. I just left him a message. We shall see.
Old 05-13-2013, 01:53 PM   #4
CQB 1911 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jesse
CQB 1911's Tacoma Gallery
I'll have my stock TRD wheel's and BFG R/T's off next Tuesday. The tires have 35k on them... I'll also have the steel spare off. Make me an offer...
Old 05-15-2013, 10:18 AM   #5
tnttse is on a distinguished road
Name: Tyler
tnttse's Tacoma Gallery
I have the tire, but no wheel, you want it? $50 never been used
Old 05-15-2013, 10:23 AM   #6
Psychonaut

Maxx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnttse View Post
I have the tire, but no wheel, you want it? $50 never been used
No, thank you. I am more interested in the wheels.
Old 05-16-2013, 10:04 AM   #7
Psychonaut

Maxx's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Still looking for more steel spare wheels.
Old 05-17-2013, 12:46 PM   #8
GoldMember
tacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMAQ-1
Name: Josh
tacosunday's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 2010 spare. $50 It's dirty but never been used.

Old 05-17-2013, 01:10 PM   #9
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
OP you looking to get good cheap wheels for wheeling?

I was looking to get 5 of these a couple years ago. I found two and never could find the rest so I ended up getting SR5 steel wheels and I must say they are much nicer. Also much easier to find. I got 8 of them for $12.50 per wheel.
Old 05-17-2013, 01:17 PM   #10
Maibatsu Monstrosity
Jaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of light
Name: James
Jaime's Tacoma Gallery
OP I just moved up to 285's and alloy spares, and so I've got a steel spare mounted on a 265/75 BFG KM that you can have for free. Just don't make me drive to far
Old 05-17-2013, 01:18 PM   #11
Psychonaut

Maxx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
OP you looking to get good cheap wheels for wheeling?

I was looking to get 5 of these a couple years ago. I found two and never could find the rest so I ended up getting SR5 steel wheels and I must say they are much nicer. Also much easier to find. I got 8 of them for $12.50 per wheel.
I have my standard wheels but I like utilitarian look of the spare wheels.
Old 05-17-2013, 01:22 PM   #12
Psychonaut

Maxx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime View Post
OP I just moved up to 285's and alloy spares, and so I've got a steel spare mounted on a 265/75 BFG KM that you can have for free. Just don't make me drive to far
I can pick it up. Thanks man. PM me your phone number.
Old 05-22-2013, 09:52 AM   #13
Psychonaut

Maxx's Tacoma Gallery
You all have been a huge help. Thank you everyone. I still need 2 more though to complete my set. Let me know if you run across any.
Old 05-22-2013, 10:26 AM   #14
270wsm is just really nice270wsm is just really nice270wsm is just really nice270wsm is just really nice270wsm is just really nice

Marines:
270wsm's Tacoma Gallery
How much y offering fr the steel spares w/245/75 16 dunlap??
Old 05-22-2013, 11:33 AM   #15
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Is a 2002 spare the same? I have one I'll sell you but it still has the factory rugged fail on it, just not sure if 1st and 2nd gen have the same spare rim

Edit: old pic but it looks the same

Old 05-24-2013, 11:36 AM   #16
Maibatsu Monstrosity
Jaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of light
Jaime's Tacoma Gallery
Good meeting you yesterday Maxx. Make sure to post pics when you get the wheels back from powdercoat and get em mounted
Old 05-31-2013, 10:48 PM   #17
Psychonaut

Maxx's Tacoma Gallery
Just a peak at what it will look like. Wheels are going to powder coating next week. Still need one more though. WTB: OEM Steel Spare Tires and Wheels-imageuploadedbytapatalk1370065672.877727.jpg
Old 06-03-2013, 05:30 AM   #18
CQB 1911 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jesse
CQB 1911's Tacoma Gallery
Im back in town Maxx
Old 06-03-2013, 11:56 AM   #19
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
I have the spare from my 2006 that I don't use now that I have a full-size spare. Actually it's never been used, and still has the original tire on it (holds air, too).

I'm in north Peoria if you're interested in picking it up. PM me an offer.
Old 06-08-2013, 12:52 AM   #20
Maibatsu Monstrosity
Jaime's Tacoma Gallery
Came across these and thought of your wheels and project: http://www.thetoyoutfitters.net/Rim_Stiffeners.html