Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

exhaust dreams !!!!

Old 05-17-2013, 07:23 AM   #1
azsean is on a distinguished road
Name: sean
azsean's Tacoma Gallery
exhaust dreams !!!!

im thinking about a nice exhaust system for "jasmine". seen afe makes a nice single 3" exhaust and flowmaster makes the dual cat back system. these are right about 4 bills. we all know borla makes the best but its over 6 bills. any thoughts? anyone running one of these yet?
Attached Thumbnails
exhaust dreams !!!!-toy1.jpg  
Old 05-17-2013, 09:34 AM   #3
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I like the borla. I think out of those choices its the best sounding to me. I hate the way chokemasters sound on our truck.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:06 AM   #5
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Scarlett4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by azsean View Post
im thinking about a nice exhaust system for "jasmine". seen afe makes a nice single 3" exhaust and flowmaster makes the dual cat back system. these are right about 4 bills. we all know borla makes the best but its over 6 bills. any thoughts? anyone running one of these yet?

My truck had the Flow master 44 dual pipes and I couldn't stand it! It sounded to ricey for my taste and I traded it straight up for a stock cat back about 6 months ago. Personally, I would save the $$ and put it somewhere else.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:14 AM   #6
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I love my TRD exhaust.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:17 AM   #7
Captain Taco
tacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Volunteer Firefighter
Name: Matt
tacofire38's Tacoma Gallery
Borla here too!!! Love the sound and quality. Spend the extra bones and it will be well worth it! Got mine for 350 I know the guy at the muffler shop
Old 05-19-2013, 05:26 AM   #8
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Just get a new muffler welded in......all you're paying that big money for is a little more noise!

Love my supper 44 chopped after the axle, no drone or rasp!