R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Tucson members: get your dirty taco washed for a good cause!

Old 05-21-2013, 02:38 PM   #1
mbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
Tucson members: get your dirty taco washed for a good cause!

If you guys watched the news this weekend you would have seen the story about the clerk at am/pm who got stabbed at work on Friday night. Tragically he passed away. He was a friends younger brother and the family is having a car wash for donations this Saturday starting at 7:30am at the am/pm where it happened (Tanque Verde rd. just west of the pantano overpass) to try to raise funds for the expenses. Just thought i'd try to help by reaching out to our local Tw members. If u happen to be in the area on Saturday come get your truck washed and help this family through this tragic time in their lives. Hope to see you guys there and thanks for any donations you can contribute.
Old 05-21-2013, 03:38 PM   #2
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
If i was down in tucson that day i would swing by and get it done. Sorry to hear about it. And bump for the you good sir
Old 05-21-2013, 05:10 PM   #3
4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dane
4x4Taco09's Tacoma Gallery
DANG! im thinking of moving into those rental homes on Tanque Verde in a week or so!
Sorry, but i have to work Saturday morning
Old 05-21-2013, 08:33 PM   #4
mbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
If i was down in tucson that day i would swing by and get it done. Sorry to hear about it. And bump for the you good sir
Thanks brother. I know you would.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:35 PM   #5

mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4Taco09 View Post
DANG! im thinking of moving into those rental homes on Tanque Verde in a week or so!
Sorry, but i have to work Saturday morning
No sweat man. Just thought I'd invite everybody out if they had the time to spare. Thanks for the reply.