R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

paint shop that will tint/clear tails

Old 05-28-2013, 08:13 AM   #1
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
paint shop that will tint/clear tails

Hello guys, I was curious to know if any of you are familiar with any body shops (or members] who can or are willing to clearcoat and or tint tail lights. I was using a guy on the west side but he is unreliable.

Im actually looking to get my headlight lenses sanded and cleared with automotive clear.

Thanks for the help!

Kris
Old 05-28-2013, 08:31 AM   #2
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
Cbass
Old 05-28-2013, 08:41 AM   #3
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
If you want to send em my way I do that all the time. I won't tint them but I will spray clear.
Old 05-28-2013, 09:17 AM   #4
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGloryFades View Post
Cbass
Thanks Ill pm him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntilehman View Post
If you want to send em my way I do that all the time. I won't tint them but I will spray clear.
Ill see what I can find local to save on shipping them out. But I do appreciate the offer. If you dont mind me asking, what is the going rate for clearing a headlight?
Old 05-28-2013, 09:38 AM   #5
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
I sand them down to get rid of any oxidation then clear. After the clear is dried I will wet sand and buff them to perfection for $60.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:38 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntilehman View Post
I sand them down to get rid of any oxidation then clear. After the clear is dried I will wet sand and buff them to perfection for $60.

Thats a great price. Ill see what shipping is and will get back with you. Thanks again