Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

New to TW and AZ Forum

Old 06-14-2013, 05:00 PM   #1
Skirtnboots is on a distinguished road

Skirtnboots's Tacoma Gallery
New to TW and AZ Forum

Snowtank said I should join the AZ discussion...so here I am

Looking forward to seeing what all goes on locally!!
Old 06-14-2013, 05:01 PM   #2
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 06-14-2013, 05:01 PM   #3
Get off your horse and drink your milk.
teamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant future

teamamerica's Tacoma Gallery
what part of AZ? pretty decent meet next week if you want to come out

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ari...-campouts.html
Old 06-14-2013, 05:02 PM   #4

I live in the NW valley but have a cabin up in Crown King
Old 06-14-2013, 05:38 PM   #5
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-14-2013, 06:01 PM   #6
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
You made it over! This is where the cool kids hangout out haha
Old 06-14-2013, 06:02 PM   #7
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
welcome
Old 06-14-2013, 06:06 PM   #8

Yep! Thanks for not letting me get stuck with all the uncool kids!! ;-)
Old 06-14-2013, 06:20 PM   #9
Az4x4Taco
Az4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police Officer: Retired
Name: George
Az4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skirtnboots View Post
Snowtank said I should join the AZ discussion...so here I am

Looking forward to seeing what all goes on locally!!
Welcome to the Arizona group! I'm new around here too. What part of the state are you in Skirtnboots? I'm guessing the Valley area, but I'll leave it to you to say for sure!

...Nevermind! Just saw your post where you said you're in the northwest Valley. A cabin up at Crown King sounds like a lot of fun this time of year!!!
Old 06-14-2013, 06:26 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az4x4 View Post
Welcome to the Arizona group! I'm new around here too. What part of the state are you in Skirtnboots? I'm guessing the Valley area, but I'll leave it to you to say for sure!

I live in Surprise. I grew up on the E side (Mesa) but have lived on the W. side for about 7 years.
Old 06-14-2013, 06:26 PM   #11
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yep! Thanks for not letting me get stuck with all the uncool kids!! ;-)
No problem gotta look out for each other haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az4x4 View Post
Yeah the valley she said. I think she has been asked like 10 times now. Lol
Old 06-14-2013, 06:29 PM   #12

Yeah CK is a blast...all year around! But when it's 103 in the valley it sure is nice to get to a little cooler temperatures, even if it's only 20 degrees!!!
Old 06-14-2013, 06:30 PM   #13
Master Navigator/Zipper Operator
Germ is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
welcome. Let's see some pics of your truck! And you definitely should checkout JeepAndrew's meet's. A good time is had by all.
Old 06-14-2013, 06:34 PM   #14

This is when it was completely stock. Sadly I haven't taken pics of it in quite awhile (shame on me!)...I'm ordering new rims this week (matte black) and need to figure out what to do with the rear bumper. That will be my last bit of chrome left to eliminate.
Attached Thumbnails
New to TW and AZ Forum-img_0177.jpg  
Old 06-14-2013, 06:43 PM   #15
Az4x4Taco
Az4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police Officer: Retired
Name: George
Az4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I live in Surprise. I grew up on the E side (Mesa) but have lived on the W. side for about 7 years.
Surprise, surprise!!! I was born in Phoenix. Today I'm across the Valley in Tempe. Lived here since getting married a long time ago. Doesn't seem all that long though. Wife died two years ago this month. Keep myself busy with family, friends, working out at the Tempe Y, enjoying my Tacoma 4x4 and my Yamaha XT250, and getting out of the Valley to the high country as often as possible in the summer. Maybe one day we'll have a chance to meet face to face! I'd like that!
Old 06-14-2013, 07:19 PM   #16
Germ is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
Did you color match the grill and handles yourself? And if you're looking for an aftermarket bumper hit up JeepAndrew or mh.meier @ KM Fab.
Old 06-14-2013, 07:59 PM   #17

No I emailed about 10 dealers in the valley to get the best price. I ended up getting them at dealer cost which was either because the guy didn't know how to order correctly or he was distracted by talking to a chick that knew truck parts. :-) Instead of hearing 'you know the thingy that goes around the other thingy....'

I'll definitely see if those two can hook me up with something better than my factory bumper! Thanks!
Old 06-14-2013, 08:25 PM   #18
whys the rum gone

Lucky you with the idiot at the dealership! The colormatch stuff looks really good. Good job so far. Cant wait to see some up to date pics
Old 06-14-2013, 08:47 PM   #19

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No I emailed about 10 dealers in the valley to get the best price. I ended up getting them at dealer cost which was either because the guy didn't know how to order correctly or he was distracted by talking to a chick that knew truck parts. :-) Instead of hearing 'you know the thingy that goes around the other thingy....'

I'll definitely see if those two can hook me up with something better than my factory bumper! Thanks!
Well played.
Old 06-16-2013, 05:41 PM   #20
TuckyTaco is on a distinguished road
Army: 101st Airborne
Name: Brad
TuckyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
last bit of chrome left to eliminate.
I like that. "Eliminate the Chrome!" I think I am going to adopt that as my truck motto for this summer. That is the goal to eventually "Eliminate the Chrome"! I too will soon be able to eliminate some more chrome. saving up for new bumpers all around including sliders.