R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

June 16/Tomorrow night - Butcher Jones area

Old 06-15-2013, 01:34 PM   #1
b4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
b4iceman's Tacoma Gallery
June 16/Tomorrow night - Butcher Jones area

Meetup:

When: June 15 @ 7:00pm

Where:
Gas station on 87/Fort Mcdowell Rd.
10180 North Fort McDowell Road
Fort McDowell, AZ 85264

What:
We'll meet up at the gas station and supply up and then head towards the 87/Bush Highway exit and head SE to get on the Butcher Jones trail explore the area towards Saguaro Lake. We'll try not be be out too late as people have to work Monday. We'll be testing our CB radios and some LED lights. Come on out if you would like to join us.

Who:

1. B4iceman (James)
2. Jaime (James)
Old 06-16-2013, 04:17 PM   #2
b4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If anybody is considering on going the time is changed to 7:30 to meetup. Everything else is the same.
Old 06-16-2013, 04:19 PM   #3
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
How was it?
Old 06-16-2013, 05:40 PM   #4
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Damn im passing bush hwy right now. To bad im not in my truck otherwise i would join ya james. Have fun tho and be safe. Get some good pics for us.
Old 06-16-2013, 11:40 PM   #5
Maibatsu Monstrosity
Jaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of light
Jaime's Tacoma Gallery
Good times James - thanks for meeting up and wheeling.

Sorry about your fogs, but hey they could be worse...(like mine)
Old 06-16-2013, 11:41 PM   #6
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
When did you guys go out? There are two different dates in the OP.
Old 06-16-2013, 11:51 PM   #7
Maibatsu Monstrosity
Jaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of light
Jaime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Aztacoma View Post
When did you guys go out? There are two different dates in the OP.
Ooops. We went tonight.
Old 06-16-2013, 11:53 PM   #8
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Oh i was under the impression you guys wen last night
Old 06-17-2013, 12:10 AM   #9
Maibatsu Monstrosity
Jaime's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry Patrick and anyone else who wanted to come tonight but thought we went Saturday. I just figured since it was kind of last minute, and Father's day, that nobody else was gonna make it...
Old 06-17-2013, 12:16 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime View Post
Good times James - thanks for meeting up and wheeling.

Sorry about your fogs, but hey they could be worse...(like mine)
Yours are all messed up. I havent seen fogs shatter and crack like that. I'm definitely switching those ARB fogs out.
Old 06-18-2013, 12:15 AM   #11
Maibatsu Monstrosity
Jaime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by b4iceman View Post
Yours are all messed up. I havent seen fogs shatter and crack like that. I'm definitely switching those ARB fogs out.
Yea well the halogen bulbs just run way too hot, and when they touched that coldish water I'm sure that was what broke them. Maybe someone's come up with an HID or LED conversion?

My ARB has been a pain in the ass lately, even before I busted the fogs. I'm starting to wish I had a Demello or CBI bumper instead. But I've got to much time, energy, and money invested in the ARB, so I've gotta make it work.