R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

All AZ T.O.T.M style poll

View Poll Results: T.O.T.M style thread for AZ??
Yes 26 81.25%
No 6 18.75%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-06-2013, 05:18 PM   #41
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery

I wanna go curb climbing tooooooo!
Old 07-06-2013, 05:27 PM   #42
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post

I wanna go curb climbing tooooooo!
Well, are you gonna talk about it or are you gonna do it?
Old 07-06-2013, 05:54 PM   #43
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
didn't make it to the mall

Both of you m
Old 07-06-2013, 05:57 PM   #44
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
Both of you m
i blew up a power steering pump on kermit and whilst on the side of the i17, the ranger's battery died. Oops
Old 07-06-2013, 06:27 PM   #45
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
i blew up a power steering pump on kermit and whilst on the side of the i17, the ranger's battery died. Oops
That pump was probably your leak
Old 07-06-2013, 06:33 PM   #46
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
this was back in march. 4 power steering pumps later and we bueno.
Old 07-06-2013, 06:34 PM   #47
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Going to another Mall for dinner. I'll be rockin the Accord.......Imma gonna see if it can flex ......if Julie doesn't beat me.
Old 07-06-2013, 06:35 PM   #48
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Scarlett4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Loving the submissions so far, who's going to be next with some mean curb flexing???

Phil, put your best shot in the actual thread vs attached. That way I can keep them all together in a string.
Old 07-06-2013, 06:35 PM   #49
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Going to another Mall for dinner. I'll be rockin the Accord.......Imma gonna see if it can flex ......if Julie doesn't beat me.
Old 07-06-2013, 06:37 PM   #50
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Well, are you gonna talk about it or are you gonna do it?
I'm scared I'll break something...
Old 07-06-2013, 06:39 PM   #51
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm scared I'll break something...
malls are a bitch these days. go to a scottsdale one. they're easier than the others
Old 07-06-2013, 06:44 PM   #52

Quote:
malls are a bitch these days. go to a scottsdale one. they're easier than the others
Noted

(Gets in truck and hauls ass to fashion square)
Old 07-06-2013, 06:45 PM   #53
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
fuckin' fashion square....they won't let a non-luxury vehicle within 5mi of the place
Old 07-06-2013, 06:49 PM   #54

Quote:
fuckin' fashion square....they won't let a non-luxury vehicle within 5mi of the place
Lol!

I literally HATE that place...I'd rather go to Bass Pro...where my folk are
Old 07-06-2013, 06:59 PM   #55
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol!

I literally HATE that place...I'd rather go to Bass Pro...where my folk are
amen!
Old 07-06-2013, 07:09 PM   #56
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Scarlett4x4's Tacoma Gallery
AGREED! I have to be at Fashion Square on Monday and I hate it there! I use the 68th st. entrance to the underground lot. I barely fit in there and when I had my full antennae I would clank on the water lines the stretch across the roof.
I almost put a big river rock I saw by my truck on the curb for extra flex today but was completely wasted after leaving the gym.

On a side note, What is up with the hating on our AZ TOTM? two guys from AZ and three from other states saying no to the idea? I get the non AZ guys hating on the AZ love, but WTF AZ? (Yes I did select the option to see who voted so I know who's hating)
Old 07-06-2013, 09:38 PM   #57
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Couldn't get the Accord over a curb. It wanted to hit the front air dam. I was gonna use a handicap ramp to get on the curb, but Julie put the end to that idea.
Old 07-06-2013, 09:39 PM   #58
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Couldn't get the Accord over a curb. It wanted to hit the front air dam. I was gonna use a handicap ramp to get on the curb, but Julie put the end to that idea.
handicap.....so fitting
Old 07-06-2013, 10:48 PM   #59
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett4x4 View Post
Loving the submissions so far, who's going to be next with some mean curb flexing???

Phil, put your best shot in the actual thread vs attached. That way I can keep them all together in a string.
Don't know how to load it up like that with the app
Old 07-06-2013, 10:56 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
Don't know how to load it up like that with the app
I'll fix it.