R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

FREE v1 and decal to the first Tacoma Owner...

Old 07-04-2013, 02:19 PM   #41
GoldMember
tacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMAQ-1
Name: Josh
tacosunday's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOC View Post
Now that's funny
Old 07-04-2013, 04:42 PM   #42
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Name: Darren
flyzeye designs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosunday View Post
Now that's funny
Indeed. In San Tan Valley...? Easy task there.
Old 07-04-2013, 10:42 PM   #43
<3
Dunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
Dunkoma's Tacoma Gallery
This still going? Had my eyes open today around chandler
Old 07-04-2013, 10:46 PM   #44
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I say we just form up a convoy, and head over to his place. He'll have to outfit all the tacos with shwag!
Old 07-04-2013, 10:52 PM   #45
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I say we just form up a convoy, and head over to his place. He'll have to outfit all the tacos with shwag!
You arrange a convoy and we'll definitely hook a few of you guys up. Give me some dates and we'll meet up. I'll get a few units on hand and some decals to hand out. Give me a little time to stock up beyond the few that I have now.

Also, if we wait a few more weeks, I might even have some of the center console naked lights to have you guys "field test" and provide some TW editorials!
Old 07-04-2013, 10:54 PM   #46
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyzeye designs View Post
You arrange a convoy and we'll definitely hook a few of you guys up. Give me some dates and we'll meet up. I'll get a few units on hand and some decals to hand out. Give me a little time to stock up beyond the few that I have now.

Also, if we wait a few more weeks, I might even have some of the center console naked lights to have you guys "field test" and provide some TW editorials!
You know.,.....that's not a bad idea. Maybe a "Meet Flyzeyez" get together?

As long as no one throws rocks at me for driving a heep.
Old 07-05-2013, 02:06 AM   #47
Macaroni Connoisseur
JCVorndran is on a distinguished road
Name: Jonathan
JCVorndran's Tacoma Gallery
I saw you in Scottsdale awhile back! Are we supposed to honk at you and get you to pull over if you are driving?
Old 07-05-2013, 08:08 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCVorndran View Post
I saw you in Scottsdale awhile back! Are we supposed to honk at you and get you to pull over if you are driving?
I guess that would work. Just get my attention safely.
Old 07-05-2013, 09:27 AM   #49

Quote:
I guess that would work. Just get my attention safely.
So......Honking, firing a pistol out the window, and/or ramming your truck is out?
Old 07-05-2013, 12:14 PM   #50

Quote:
So......Honking, firing a pistol out the window, and/or ramming your truck is out?

Careful, I might reactively shoot back. LOL. Afterall, I was a small arms instructor in the military.
Old 07-05-2013, 12:15 PM   #51

Quote:
Careful, I might reactively shoot back. LOL. Afterall, I was a small arms instructor in the military.
So...the honking is acceptable?
Old 07-05-2013, 12:22 PM   #52

Quote:
So...the honking is acceptable?
Phone calls / texts work as well.

480-773-2835 for the locals.
Old 07-05-2013, 12:30 PM   #53

Quote:
Phone calls / texts work as well.

480-773-2835 for the locals.
Old 07-05-2013, 12:32 PM   #54
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Clearly says first TACOMA owner
Old 07-05-2013, 06:18 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Clearly says first TACOMA owner
LOL Someday, we'll have products for more than just Tacoma owners.
Old 07-05-2013, 09:46 PM   #56
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Happy bday flyzeye!!
Old 07-05-2013, 09:50 PM   #57

Quote:
LOL Someday, we'll have products for more than just Tacoma owners.
Suprisingly./...my Jeep has everything illuminated in the cabin. All cup holder, and such. I could use some rock lights though....
Old 07-05-2013, 09:51 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Aztacoma View Post
Happy bday flyzeye!!
Thank you!
Old 07-05-2013, 09:51 PM   #59

Quote:
Thank you!
Todays your B-day?
Old 07-05-2013, 09:55 PM   #60

Quote:
Surprisingly./...my Jeep has everything illuminated in the cabin. All cup holder, and such. I could use some rock lights though....
I am currently working on some super duper top secret designs for some off-road / auxiliary lighting systems...

IF what I envision comes to fruition, there will be a LOT of copycats! ...Guaranteed!

The designs are primitive but promising nonetheless!

Only time will tell. Stay tuned.