R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

FREE v1 and decal to the first Tacoma Owner...

Old 07-05-2013, 09:58 PM   #61
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyzeye designs View Post
I am currently working on some super duper top secret designs for some off-road / auxiliary lighting systems...

IF what I envision comes to fruition, there will be a LOT of copycats! ...Guaranteed!

The designs are primitive but promising nonetheless!

Only time will tell. Stay tuned.
If you need a beta tester.....let me know
Old 07-05-2013, 10:00 PM   #62
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Name: Darren
flyzeye designs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
If you need a beta tester.....let me know
Chris, you mentioned a machine shop once upon a time if I'm not mistaken?

I may need some assistance on this one.
Old 07-05-2013, 10:02 PM   #63
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Chris, you mentioned a machine shop once upon a time if I'm not mistaken?

I may need some assistance on this one.
Yes. I have access to a pretty well equipped shop. Its not computerized stuff, but the tolerances are the same.
Old 07-05-2013, 10:07 PM   #64
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Quote:
Yes. I have access to a pretty well equipped shop. Its not computerized stuff, but the tolerances are the same.
We need to talk!

I'm pretty busy in Chandler for the next few weeks but, after I get a little more details on the designs, I'd like to move to the hard prototyping.
Old 07-05-2013, 10:13 PM   #65

Quote:
We need to talk!

I'm pretty busy in Chandler for the next few weeks but, after I get a little more details on the designs, I'd like to move to the hard prototyping.
Can I call you right now?
Old 07-05-2013, 10:16 PM   #66

Quote:
Can I call you right now?
Actually, heading to bed soon...
...Girl friend is here + my birthday = busy!!! Woo Hoo!

Should be free tomorrow afternoon.
Old 07-05-2013, 10:18 PM   #67

Quote:
Actually, heading to bed soon...
...Girl friend is here + my birthday = busy!!! Woo Hoo!

Should be free tomorrow afternoon.
I'll give ya a call around 2 or 3.
Old 07-05-2013, 11:35 PM   #68
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-06-2013, 01:27 PM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
Wait, what were we talking about? lol.
Old 07-08-2013, 07:38 AM   #70
stvpket is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
stvpket's Tacoma Gallery
Does it count if I see the truck everyday at work lol? I would swing by the desk but dont want to bother you while working.
Old 07-08-2013, 12:40 PM   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by stvpket View Post
Does it count if I see the truck everyday at work lol? I would swing by the desk but dont want to bother you while working.
Park next to me and I'mm toss a V1 in the bed for you.
Old 07-08-2013, 09:35 PM   #72
stvpket is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
stvpket's Tacoma Gallery
Cool I'll park there tomorrow.
Old 07-09-2013, 10:42 AM   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by stvpket View Post
Cool I'll park there tomorrow.
I'll keep my eyes open.
Old 07-09-2013, 10:46 AM   #74
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
I will be happy to be a tester too! Next time i come down im going to be hunting you down good sir.
Old 07-09-2013, 10:56 AM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
I will be happy to be a tester too! Next time i come down im going to be hunting you down good sir.
Nice!

Reminder to the locals: I have several V1 LED lights up for grabs but only one decal on hand.
Old 07-09-2013, 10:59 AM   #76
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Any clues on your whereabouts today?
Old 07-09-2013, 11:10 AM   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Aztacoma View Post
Any clues on your whereabouts today?
Floridinos (Alma School)...
Old 07-09-2013, 11:19 AM   #78
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I say we just form up a convoy, and head over to his place. He'll have to outfit all the tacos with shwag!
When is this happening!!! Start a thread, lets get it going!
We will even let your jeep be in a pic or two!

Quote:
Floridinos (Alma School)...
I love that place. What time, I might be able to slip out of work!
Old 07-09-2013, 11:28 AM   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipskip View Post
When is this happening!!! Start a thread, lets get it going!
We will even let your jeep be in a pic or two!

I love that place. What time, I might be able to slip out of work!
Here for lunch right now but, certainly down for an evening meet sometime.
Old 07-09-2013, 11:55 AM   #80

As soon as I talk to darren, we'll see about a date, and place , and I'll post up info.