R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

FREE v1 and decal to the first Tacoma Owner...

Old 08-26-2013, 06:12 PM   #161
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
But I see it every day almost >.>
I just thought following him into the neighborhood would be creepy
Old 08-26-2013, 09:09 PM   #162
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Name: Darren
flyzeye designs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
Just spotted good enough?

I'll hook you up with a naked light - let's see if we can find a solution for the 1st gens.
Old 08-26-2013, 10:45 PM   #163
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyzeye designs View Post
I'll hook you up with a naked light - let's see if we can find a solution for the 1st gens.
i can also be a test subject
Old 08-26-2013, 11:36 PM   #164
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuansTaco View Post
i can also be a test subject
That works for me.
Old 08-27-2013, 12:19 AM   #165
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That works for me.
HECK YA MAN when ever you need me let me know
Old 10-08-2013, 08:55 PM   #166

Portland / Hillsboro Owners...

FYI, I am in Portland (Hillsboro) for a short while and have (2) V1s and (1) V2W up for grabs.

Those interested, please PM me. These will NOT last long.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:49 PM   #168

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlife View Post
I saw you posting on the forums with your truck outside.... Does that count?
It counts but, I'm in Oregon...
Old 10-08-2013, 10:00 PM   #170
SportyHeretic is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Electronic Warfare
Name: Jeremy
SportyHeretic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It counts but, I'm in Oregon...
Which way are you taking back to Arizona, and when?
Old 10-08-2013, 10:04 PM   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportyHeretic View Post
Which way are you taking back to Arizona, and when?
Southwest by SOUTHWEST Airlines. LOL
Old 10-08-2013, 10:06 PM   #172
SportyHeretic is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Electronic Warfare
Name: Jeremy
SportyHeretic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Southwest by SOUTHWEST Airlines. LOL
well there goes that idea
Old 10-08-2013, 10:18 PM   #173
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
What does this v1 led light consist of? What is it for or do? I know nothing of lighting And what does this decal look like? I'm in Beaverton
Old 10-08-2013, 10:27 PM   #174

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
What does this v1 led light consist of? What is it for or do? I know nothing of lighting And what does this decal look like? I'm in Beaverton
Well, where do I begin? The V1 is a battery-powered LED light that mounts near the HVAC control panel and provide ambient / accent lighting to the center console area.

See: www.flyzeye-designs.com/home.html and mouse over the main image, then off to see the before & after.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:35 PM   #175
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Well, where do I begin? The V1 is a battery-powered LED light that mounts near the HVAC control panel and provide ambient / accent lighting to the center console area.

See: www.flyzeye-designs.com/home.html and mouse over the main image, then off to see the before & after.
Greer! But I'm on my phone So it'll better illuminate my interior lights? Great..how long will you be in Hillsboro and what part of Hillsboro? I work in Hillsboro so how do I hunt you down :grin:
Old 10-08-2013, 10:48 PM   #176

Quote:
Greer! But I'm on my phone So it'll better illuminate my interior lights? Great..how long will you be in Hillsboro and what part of Hillsboro? I work in Hillsboro so how do I hunt you down :grin:
When you get a chance, take a look at the link. It's one of those, "picture's worth a thousand words" things...

I too will be working in Hillsboro for the next couple weeks. BIG buildings... Can't say who the company is but, they are well known - globally.

I can be found at Helvetia Tavern several times a week. Just PM me when you can meet up and I'll hook you up. I have both a silver and a black cased version if the V1. No decals with me at this time.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:54 PM   #177

Quote:
When you get a chance, take a look at the link. It's one of those, "picture's worth a thousand words" things...

I too will be working in Hillsboro for the next couple weeks. BIG buildings... Can't say who the company is but, they are well known - globally.

I can be found at Helvetia Tavern several times a week. Just PM me when you can meet up and I'll hook you up. I have both a silver and a black cased version if the V1. No decals with me at this time.
Lol I'll check it out in the morning. Big building you say? Known globally? Hahah I work down the street from Helvetia..same exit and all. I might know who you're working for I'll shoot you a PM in the morning also.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:57 PM   #178

Quote:
Lol I'll check it out in the morning. Big building you say? Known globally? Hahah I work down the street from Helvetia..same exit and all. I might know who you're working for I'll shoot you a PM in the morning also.
Cool beans. But, be patient as I will be working and may not be able to respond instantly.
Old 01-16-2014, 04:21 PM   #179
¡Yo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
Doubt this offer is still up, but I saw ya getting off the 101 and onto the 202 today at 4pm!
Old 01-16-2014, 06:04 PM   #180

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamNswiss on rye View Post
Doubt this offer is still up, but I saw ya getting off the 101 and onto the 202 today at 4pm!

I saw two Tacomas as I was exiting at that time... If you kept on 101 north, I saw you.

PM me your information...