R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Looking for a 3" Expedition Leaf pack? SDHQ want's to hook you up!

Old 07-16-2013, 08:50 AM   #21
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Scarlett4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by miacevedo View Post
I had a set of custom Deavers before trading to AP standards. They were really good quality compared to the APs and made in the USA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by miacevedo View Post
Too stiff for what I needed. I could have taken them to Deaver to make them softer, but I live close to AP and it was just easier to switch them out.
Makes sense to me! Im not close to Deaver, but I am close to SDHQ
Old 07-16-2013, 08:59 AM   #22
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
How much travel are you getting out of a normal j66 pack and correct shocks .
Old 07-16-2013, 10:04 AM   #23
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SDHQ OFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
How much travel are you getting out of a normal j66 pack and correct shocks .
I want to say we were in the 10-12" range. I don't have the #'s off hand though.
Old 07-16-2013, 11:48 AM   #24
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Don't ask!
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I am interest, but I am stock.
Old 07-16-2013, 11:49 AM   #25
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian007Taco View Post
I am interest, but I am stock.
We can always get your front ready to go along with the rear!
Old 07-16-2013, 12:02 PM   #26
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I know I need coils to prepare for a new bumper, so I am interested. Let me know how much.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:06 PM   #27
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Big plate bumper or Pre-runner style?
Old 07-16-2013, 12:13 PM   #28
007Taco

Hybrid. About 50-60lbs. I know someone told me that the OME 886's would be perfect because I would be adding a winch as well.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:20 PM   #29
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Do it brian! I would be interested but im stock and no $ currently to hook up my front end. After august tho i will be heading to you guys for some purchases. Looking forward to see how these do. Cause i will need a complete suspension. Oh i cant wait!
Old 07-16-2013, 12:41 PM   #31
007Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
Do it brian! I would be interested but im stock and no $ currently to hook up my front end. After august tho i will be heading to you guys for some purchases. Looking forward to see how these do. Cause i will need a complete suspension. Oh i cant wait!
I would love to and will, but gotta make sure I can afford it though.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:45 PM   #32
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Quote:
Hybrid. About 50-60lbs. I know someone told me that the OME 886's would be perfect because I would be adding a winch as well.
Normally you only wanna go up in spring weight if your 200+ lbs over stock. OME and Bilstein's do not work that well. The shocks wear out faster. I will get you a quote for an Icon set-up if you want. it will be more than the OME set-up, but much better.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:55 PM   #33
Alan84 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Alan
Alan84's Tacoma Gallery
I'd let you guys use my truck, I'll be in phoenix the 25-27.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:57 PM   #34
007Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDHQ OFFROAD View Post
Normally you only wanna go up in spring weight if your 200+ lbs over stock. OME and Bilstein's do not work that well. The shocks wear out faster. I will get you a quote for an Icon set-up if you want. it will be more than the OME set-up, but much better.
Do it!
Old 07-16-2013, 01:00 PM   #35
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested. I just put my 886's on and I'm sitting level (also have LR UCA's and 5100's). Time to get rid of the rear AAL and go with a pack and new shocks. I have plate bumpers front/rear and sliders so weight could be tested. Plus I have an N-Fab tire carrier in the back for added weight to test. I wheel hard and load the bed up with camp gear all the time so I'd know pretty quick when they settled and how they handled.

Let me know, as I would have to arrange transportation for myself for 1.5 days.
Old 07-16-2013, 01:15 PM   #36
Maibatsu Monstrosity
Jaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of light
Name: James
Jaime's Tacoma Gallery
SDHQ how would you compare this new pack to a standard Dakar pack? I've been disappointed with how stiff and bouncy my Dakars are with an empty bed, especiallycompared to my Icons up front
Old 07-16-2013, 01:25 PM   #37
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime View Post
SDHQ how would you compare this new pack to a standard Dakar pack? I've been disappointed with how stiff and bouncy my Dakars are with an empty bed, especiallycompared to my Icons up front
That's what we will be testing Sounds like you would benefit from the normal J66 pack if you don't have the weight back there most of the time.

I will say Deaver is way above any of the other leaf makers out there. So we are expecting good results from these.
Old 07-16-2013, 01:27 PM   #38
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Quote:
Do it!
Get you one over as soon as I can.
Old 07-16-2013, 01:48 PM   #39
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
You guys wanna test some new front icons and lcas don't ya?
Old 07-16-2013, 02:13 PM   #40
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
You guys wanna test some new front icons and lcas don't ya?
Ha Ha Ha, I want to test a Gen II caddy kit on my 4Runner too! Ha Ha