R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Looking for a 3" Expedition Leaf pack? SDHQ want's to hook you up!

Old 07-16-2013, 02:16 PM   #41
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SDHQ OFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
Trying to get everyone responded to in order they posted and PM'd. Just had a small TW meet here in the shop, got a bit side tracked! Ha Ha.
Old 07-16-2013, 03:28 PM   #42
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian007Taco View Post
Hybrid. About 50-60lbs. I know someone told me that the OME 886's would be perfect because I would be adding a winch as well.
I mean't 885, not 886, but what you said will probably will be better.
Old 07-16-2013, 03:30 PM   #43
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Interested to see what you guys come up with. Just ordered Alcans that'll sit at 3.5" with 800 pounds in the bed. That's expo style right there haha
Old 07-16-2013, 03:31 PM   #44
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Interested to see what you guys come up with. Just ordered Alcans that'll sit at 3.5" with 800 pounds in the bed. That's expo style right there haha
Ya, that's a ton of weight!!!! There are more for the guys with a spare, some fuel/water and a jack or tool box.
Old 07-17-2013, 02:31 PM   #45
anomalyTRD is on a distinguished road
anomalyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDHQ OFFROAD View Post
So here is the deal. We are having Deaver Spring make some custom "SDHQ" packs for Tacomas. We have done custom order J-66s for tons of guys over the years and we as well as Deaver feel the need to make these a standard spring offering for us. The "SDHQ-J66 Expedition pack" is a 2.5-3" lift with about 200-250lb extra weight capacity for those with plate bumpers or gear in the bed. These bad boys are going to me MADE IN THE USA!!!! We should have the first set to us in about 2-3 weeks.

Here is where one of you come in. We need a 05-13 test truck for them. You need to have a capable front end, preferably Icon or similar C/O setup so the front will work as well as the rear to get a good testing of the leaf pack. So a C/O and UCA at 3-3.5" of lift, or a 2WD with a spindle and C/O, these will keep you level.

We will be giving you the springs for FREE! All that is required is that you pay for the U-bolts/bushings, Labor and Shocks. We have some Custom build Icon's that are set-up for 3" packs in a 2.0 RR. We will need your truck for 1 1/2 days.

As always you will get the TW discount on the shocks. I will PM those interested the total price. We want an Active Forum member who uses their truck and can give accurate feedback on the new product. If you have another brand of 3" pack (Dakar/Alcan/AllPro/) and are willing to switch, this would be a good apples to apples test.

Shoot me a PM or post up any Questions! Thanks
-Vince@SDHQ
I am excited to hear feedback on these. I am looking at adding a 3" lift to my 2010 TRD OR which I just got and plan to have an expo style build. If you want a stock truck (willing to pay for the Icon's up front and the rest immediately) LMK, I'm happy to have my truck be the guinea pig.
Old 07-17-2013, 02:34 PM   #46
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ya, that's a ton of weight!!!! There are more for the guys with a spare, some fuel/water and a jack or tool box.
When you figure in a DOM roll cage rack system for a RTT, 2 awnings, high clearance rear with dual swing outs for full size spare, 10 gallons of fuel, fridge and oven in the bed it adds up pretty quick haha.
Old 07-17-2013, 03:00 PM   #47
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anomalyTRD View Post
I am excited to hear feedback on these. I am looking at adding a 3" lift to my 2010 TRD OR which I just got and plan to have an expo style build. If you want a stock truck (willing to pay for the Icon's up front and the rest immediately) LMK, I'm happy to have my truck be the guinea pig.
Ill be sending you a PM here shortly.
Old 07-24-2013, 11:15 AM   #48
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Bump!!!! Still looking!
Old 07-24-2013, 12:32 PM   #49
Nom Nom Nom
05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
05RedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bump!!!! Still looking!
Wish i could do it But my Taco is work truck and I cant be without it unless its the weekend. Hmm... how much would i have to pay for ubolts? I can install the leafs myself as well I am very capable when it comes to working on vehicles.

Up front I have full 3" lift. Billsteins 5100's set at .75 with OME 885 coils and SPC UCA's. My truck is 2005 Prerunner TRD OR.
Old 07-24-2013, 12:35 PM   #50
Cuz Stock Sucks!

We need to install so we can give Deaver the feedback from a shop install stand point.

Also, looking for a Coil over setup (Icon/Fox/King) over the Bilstein setup.
Old 07-24-2013, 12:36 PM   #51
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm Interested. I was planning a trip down at the end of summer anyways, I could maybe drive instead of fly

Edit: would need to see the price difference and if I can convince other family to allow me to stay the night
Old 07-25-2013, 12:30 AM   #52
GoldMember
tacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMAQ-1
Name: Josh
tacosunday's Tacoma Gallery
Can you send a quote for labor, bushings and ubolts? Already have extended rear icons. Thanks.
Old 07-25-2013, 08:19 AM   #53
Cuz Stock Sucks!

PM sent
Old 07-25-2013, 08:20 AM   #54
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Hmmm Interested. I was planning a trip down at the end of summer anyways, I could maybe drive instead of fly

Edit: would need to see the price difference and if I can convince other family to allow me to stay the night
Sorry Corey, really need ti to be a local guy so they can come back for the retorqe and we can check them out after some use.
Old 07-25-2013, 08:26 AM   #55
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sorry Corey, really need ti to be a local guy so they can come back for the retorqe and we can check them out after some use.
Yeah I u nderstand lol. Wouldnt make sense for me to get it anyways. Just throwing it out there.
Old 07-26-2013, 07:39 AM   #56
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett4x4 View Post
Are you guys doing anything for a 6" pack? Or is the Deaver set still my only option?
Alcan

Interested to see how these turn out
Old 07-27-2013, 11:07 AM   #57
Nom Nom Nom
05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
05RedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We need to install so we can give Deaver the feedback from a shop install stand point.

Also, looking for a Coil over setup (Icon/Fox/King) over the Bilstein setup.
Alright well if you dont find anyone with that setup and you want to give the Billie setup a try I am game. My add a leaf broke so my rear setup is shot. You can PM me quote on install if you decide to go with me.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:23 AM   #59
Cuz Stock Sucks!

We have a winner!

RobU from here is gonna be doing a pretty awesome build.
Old 07-30-2013, 09:10 AM   #60
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
We have a winner!

RobU from here is gonna be doing a pretty awesome build.
Nice