R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Looking for a 3" Expedition Leaf pack? SDHQ want's to hook you up!

Old 07-15-2013, 05:00 PM   #1
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SDHQ OFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for a 3" Expedition Leaf pack? SDHQ want's to hook you up!

So here is the deal. We are having Deaver Spring make some custom "SDHQ" packs for Tacomas. We have done custom order J-66s for tons of guys over the years and we as well as Deaver feel the need to make these a standard spring offering for us. The "SDHQ-J66 Expedition pack" is a 2.5-3" lift with about 200-250lb extra weight capacity for those with plate bumpers or gear in the bed. These bad boys are going to me MADE IN THE USA!!!! We should have the first set to us in about 2-3 weeks.

Here is where one of you come in. We need a 05-13 test truck for them. You need to have a capable front end, preferably Icon or similar C/O setup so the front will work as well as the rear to get a good testing of the leaf pack. So a C/O and UCA at 3-3.5" of lift, or a 2WD with a spindle and C/O, these will keep you level.

We will be giving you the springs for FREE! All that is required is that you pay for the U-bolts/bushings, Labor and Shocks. We have some Custom build Icon's that are set-up for 3" packs in a 2.0 RR. We will need your truck for 1 1/2 days.

As always you will get the TW discount on the shocks. I will PM those interested the total price. We want an Active Forum member who uses their truck and can give accurate feedback on the new product. If you have another brand of 3" pack (Dakar/Alcan/AllPro/) and are willing to switch, this would be a good apples to apples test.

Shoot me a PM or post up any Questions! Thanks
-Vince@SDHQ
Old 07-15-2013, 05:04 PM   #2
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
damn i wish i was closer
Old 07-15-2013, 05:41 PM   #3
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
hrmmmmm. do the 2.5 count? haha
Old 07-15-2013, 05:48 PM   #4
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
hrmmmmm. do the 2.5 count? haha
Yes and no, LOL. We are having some custom 2.5"s made as well to work with these packs as they should flex more than the other 3" packs out there. One of my first thought's was your truck. I just have the 2.0's in stock currently as the others are still being built. Your 2.5's may not be long enough with these to really get the full travel out of them. Ill check on it though to make sure.
Old 07-15-2013, 05:49 PM   #6
Eh?
Dibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Dibblit's Tacoma Gallery
I will pay for the shipping and install the springs myself, if you are willing to go that rout for a test truck

Lol wish I was closer I would drop my truck off ASAP!
Old 07-15-2013, 05:50 PM   #7
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
What about a 4'' pack?
Also in the works...We will have these first though. These need to be tested and ran for feedback in the 3.5-4" packs.
Old 07-15-2013, 05:56 PM   #8
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

haha well let me know. if someone else can grab it thats good, my expo pack is good. rides sooooo nice with these 2.5, now I really need to get the air bumps on and finish it out.

random side question, do you guys have the replacement bushings and joints for the TC upper control arms?
Old 07-15-2013, 05:59 PM   #9
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dibblit View Post
I will pay for the shipping and install the springs myself, if you are willing to go that rout for a test truck

Lol wish I was closer I would drop my truck off ASAP!
Normally I would ship for sure. But since it's the first set, we need to check fitment and cycle it and do our own tests with them.
Old 07-15-2013, 06:00 PM   #10
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
haha well let me know. if someone else can grab it thats good, my expo pack is good. rides sooooo nice with these 2.5, now I really need to get the air bumps on and finish it out.

random side question, do you guys have the replacement bushings and joints for the TC upper control arms?
Yes I do!
Old 07-15-2013, 06:01 PM   #11
Iron Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDHQ OFFROAD View Post
Yes I do!
nice, ill have to swing by after I get paid this week
Old 07-15-2013, 06:06 PM   #12
Cuz Stock Sucks!

See ya then!
Old 07-15-2013, 06:37 PM   #14
Eh?
Dibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Dibblit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDHQ OFFROAD View Post
Normally I would ship for sure. But since it's the first set, we need to check fitment and cycle it and do our own tests with them.
It was worth a try. Lol
Old 07-16-2013, 08:58 AM   #15
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Got a Few PM's. Responding in a few
Old 07-16-2013, 09:00 AM   #16
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Scarlett4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Are you guys doing anything for a 6" pack? Or is the Deaver set still my only option?
Old 07-16-2013, 09:07 AM   #17
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett4x4 View Post
Are you guys doing anything for a 6" pack? Or is the Deaver set still my only option?
Deaver is the only option. That is who is building these 3" packs for us.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:11 AM   #18
miacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud of

Name: Mike
miacevedo's Tacoma Gallery
I had a set of custom Deavers before trading to AP standards. They were really good quality compared to the APs and made in the USA.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:42 AM   #19
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Scarlett4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by miacevedo View Post
I had a set of custom Deavers before trading to AP standards. They were really good quality compared to the APs and made in the USA.
Why did you trade out?
Old 07-16-2013, 09:46 AM   #20
miacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud of

Name: Mike
miacevedo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett4x4 View Post
Why did you trade out?
Too stiff for what I needed. I could have taken them to Deaver to make them softer, but I live close to AP and it was just easier to switch them out.