R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

7/20 or 7/21 outing anyone?

Old 07-16-2013, 12:13 PM   #1
<3
Dunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
Dunkoma's Tacoma Gallery
7/20 or 7/21 outing anyone?

Update: SUNDAY 7/21 @ Walnut Canyon (Battleax)

About 40% chance of rain.

http://www.everytrail.com/guide/waln...ad-arizona/map
http://azoffroading.com/arizona-trails/walnut-canyon/

Trail 14 miles - moderate - out east off the 60

Meet at 9:00am at the circle K off the 60 before we turn on the 177 towards battleax

Circle K
831 S Western Ave
Superior, AZ 85173

Old 07-16-2013, 12:24 PM   #2
Milota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Quintin
Milota95's Tacoma Gallery
you wanna 4x4 an explore? superior has good trials back in there an theres a lot to see, theres also a trail from the florence highway that will take you to the back side of superior its pretty fun
Old 07-16-2013, 12:27 PM   #3
<3
Dunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dunkoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milota95 View Post
you wanna 4x4 an explore? superior has good trials back in there an theres a lot to see, theres also a trail from the florence highway that will take you to the back side of superior its pretty fun
That might be a good time - I've never gone out there before. Were you thinking sat or sunday?
Old 07-16-2013, 12:28 PM   #4
Milota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by adunkoma View Post
That might be a good time - I've never gone out there before. Were you thinking sat or sunday?
ahhh i would like a sunday ride that would be better but i might have to goto the airport that day to pick up my dad, but I'm gonna find out tomorrow for sure
Old 07-16-2013, 02:41 PM   #5
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Have family in town this weekend or else I'd join.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:46 PM   #6
<3

Dunkoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
Have family in town this weekend or else I'd join.
Gotchya

Ya I was talking to a few guys at the meet yesterday and it seems that a handful of people have plans already. I might stick with just pushing this to next weekend instead so I can get some stuff done - but keep my posted dudes
Old 07-16-2013, 03:16 PM   #8
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Gotchya

Ya I was talking to a few guys at the meet yesterday and it seems that a handful of people have plans already. I might stick with just pushing this to next weekend instead so I can get some stuff done - but keep my posted dudes
Sounds good, although.. ill be busy next weekend as well. Lol
Old 07-16-2013, 03:41 PM   #9

Quote:
Gotchya

sounds good to me!
Old 07-16-2013, 03:56 PM   #10
<3

Dunkoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
Sounds good, although.. ill be busy next weekend as well. Lol
Hahah ugh okay.

I'm gonna keep going for this weekend for now and see if others chime in throughout the week. Still got lots of time. I'm gonna say we shoot for something Sunday morning out past the East Valley somewhere.

Milota95 (good assuming you don't have to be an airport shuttle)
GREEKBOY12295 (good if we get enough people)
Adunkoma (^^^^^same)
Old 07-16-2013, 09:21 PM   #11
Maibatsu Monstrosity
Jaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of light
Name: James
Jaime's Tacoma Gallery
FYI: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ari...ml#post7160831

Assuming I can get a few issues on my Taco straightened out tomorrow at Sierra, I'm down for whatever this weekend
Old 07-16-2013, 09:22 PM   #12
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime View Post

Assuming I can get a few issues on my Taco straightened out tomorrow at Sierra, I'm down for whatever this weekend
whats wrong?
Old 07-16-2013, 09:28 PM   #13
Maibatsu Monstrosity
Jaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of light
Jaime's Tacoma Gallery
Steering started making weird sounds on my way home from Butcher Saturday night. I've had issues with the ABS and brake lines rubbing and making noises before, so I'm hoping it's something minor/easily fixable like that. Fingers crossed
Old 07-16-2013, 09:42 PM   #14
<3

Dunkoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Good luck with the issues - I agree with MisterM70 - not sure where he's talking about but I'm really open for whatever (is that at butcher jones?). Saturday or sunday, just need some votes on what works best for everyone.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:48 PM   #15
Maibatsu Monstrosity
Jaime's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. Yea he's talking about Butcher - just different/more technical trails than we were all willing to do in the dark on Saturday haha
Old 07-16-2013, 10:46 PM   #16
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
If i end up staying in town this weekend, i would like to do a run maybe around tucson area or maybe up north?
Old 07-16-2013, 11:10 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
If i end up staying in town this weekend, i would like to do a run maybe around tucson area or maybe up north?
that would be a good trip up north
Old 07-17-2013, 08:24 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Thought you were going to Cali??

Ill be up north next weekend myself. Little getaway.
Old 07-17-2013, 02:35 PM   #19
Maibatsu Monstrosity
Jaime's Tacoma Gallery
UCA's just needed lube, so I'm ready to rock this weekend
Old 07-17-2013, 03:17 PM   #20
<3

Dunkoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
UCA's just needed lube, so I'm ready to rock this weekend
Woohoo! Are you supposed to lube those up often? I think a buddy of mine might want to go with us this weekend. He's stock 13' off-road prerunner though. Would that be an issue for butcher jones. Says he used to go there all the time with his old truck so it sounds like he'll be fine?

Anddd, is that still the plan? I know quinten talked about superior, you and MisterM70 are thinking butcher?, and nofords08 was mentioned somewhere around flag or tuscan. Do you know anyone else who would be game for Butcher?