R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

anyone wanna mob in queen creek

Old 07-18-2013, 05:12 AM   #1
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
anyone wanna mob in queen creek

just seeing if anyone wants to go out to queen creek santan valley area and drive around and get the trucks dirty looking towards combs and shnept area
Old 08-24-2013, 03:24 PM   #2
Lynnspeed is on a distinguished road

Name: Lynn
Lynnspeed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuansTaco View Post
just seeing if anyone wants to go out to queen creek santan valley area and drive around and get the trucks dirty looking towards combs and shnept area
Im guessing not too many ppl are from down this way!
Old 08-25-2013, 04:50 PM   #3
Milota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Quintin
Milota95's Tacoma Gallery
i would have i was outta town...
Old 08-25-2013, 11:26 PM   #4
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnspeed View Post
Im guessing not too many ppl are from down this way!
ya not to many haha
Old 08-26-2013, 10:13 AM   #5
Milota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

this saturday where at?
Old 08-26-2013, 03:24 PM   #6
Mas Tequila!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milota95 View Post
this saturday where at?
either butcher jones, sycamore, or florence
Old 08-26-2013, 06:36 PM   #7
mike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant future
Army: SFC,  19 years, 5 to go.
Name: Michael
mike92y's Tacoma Gallery
I am doing the below listed run this Saturday. I have done twice before and a buddy from work wants to hit this trail. Not trying to thread hijack but all are welcome starting at 0800 from the mesa gateway airport.

http://www.azoffroad.net/#/harquahal...way/4541333070
Old 08-26-2013, 08:42 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike92y View Post
I am doing the below listed run this Saturday. I have done twice before and a buddy from work wants to hit this trail. Not trying to thread hijack but all are welcome starting at 0800 from the mesa gateway airport.

http://www.azoffroad.net/#/harquahal...way/4541333070
whats the technical parts of the trail?
Old 08-26-2013, 09:11 PM   #9
Buckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MI Officer
Name: Chris
Buckoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milota95 View Post
whats the technical parts of the trail?
Harquahala Peak is a great little road. I would say 4x4 is not a requirement but would make it a lot easier. There are a couple steep sections but careful and skillful driving can overcome them. If it's wet though, 2x4 might be dangerous for you and a pain in the ass for others in the group as you spin tires going nowhere. To me, this is an easier trail everyone should do at least once.
Old 08-26-2013, 09:36 PM   #10

well ill go if i don't have work
Old 08-26-2013, 09:47 PM   #11
mike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant future
Army: SFC,  19 years, 5 to go.
Name: Michael
mike92y's Tacoma Gallery
Last time I was there maybe 6 months ago near the top there was a 40ft length of trail that was a little rocky and rough but other than that easy trail with a kick ass gold mine that rivals Martinez mine. I have a tow strap for the prerunners. Let me know and we can set up a meeting at one of the truck stops west of Buckeye. OP I hope I did not ruin your plans but I think you will like this trail if you want to go. I talked to my friends from work about Florence and they thought it was a more technical trail than what they were prepared for.
Old 08-26-2013, 10:23 PM   #12
Mas Tequila!!!

well the thing is is that it is ferthur away. i would like to go but its about 124 miles each way so its a long way. if i make enough friday night i can make it but it all depends. i needmore convincing
Old 08-31-2013, 10:05 AM   #13

we are going out today at 12 to florence junction to go mess around if anyone wants to go let us know!
Old 08-31-2013, 10:08 AM   #14
Juan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 91B - Mechanic
Name: Johnny
Juan Solo's Tacoma Gallery
bump for juan! lol