R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Day trip

Old 08-11-2013, 12:10 AM   #1
calixto25 is on a distinguished road
calixto25's Tacoma Gallery
Day trip

Hey guy me and a couple of buddies are trying to make a day trip somewhere up north (flag,sedon, Prescott area) to go wheeling for the day. Trying to get out of the heat. Would like to find some trails in the woods. Would be dif. I am not sure where to go or what trails to look up for that. We have a mixture of 2wd and 4wd trucks going. Any help would be great and if you want to go we can make a set date for sure.
Old 08-11-2013, 12:30 AM   #2
Master Navigator/Zipper Operator
Germ is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by calixto25 View Post
Hey guy me and a couple of buddies are trying to make a day trip somewhere up north (flag,sedon, Prescott area) to go wheeling for the day. Trying to get out of the heat. Would like to find some trails in the woods. Would be dif. I am not sure where to go or what trails to look up for that. We have a mixture of 2wd and 4wd trucks going. Any help would be great and if you want to go we can make a set date for sure.
If you cruise up to the White Mountains I'm sure Snowtank and I would be happy to show you round the woods.
Old 08-11-2013, 12:54 AM   #3
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Im in. Depending on date.
Old 08-11-2013, 12:56 AM   #4
Master Navigator/Zipper Operator
Germ is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
^Stalker
Old 08-11-2013, 01:00 AM   #5
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Hahaha yeah. Im laying in bed drinking and surfing the tw. And its sat night. Im a loser. Lol
Old 08-11-2013, 07:05 AM   #6
calixto25 is on a distinguished road
calixto25's Tacoma Gallery
That would be perfect. We haven't set up a date yet but can find a date that world best for everyone. Weekends is probably going to work the best just need a solid date.