R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

DO NOT take your truck to Brake Max

Old 08-14-2013, 06:43 PM   #1
Sleeper 4x4
Super Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Super Werty's Tacoma Gallery
DO NOT take your truck to Brake Max

DO NOT take your vehicle to Brake Max!!!

I went in yesterday to have front wheel bearings replaced and witnessed the mechanic take my truck for a fast joy ride down Oracle rd. When he returned I told him to get the eff out of my truck. I have 3 different recall tools hidden in the truck. He went 76mph in traffic down Oracle (speed limit is 50). He went all the way to redline in 1st and 2nd! I have filed a complaint with the BBB and left a message with their corporate office here in town. To top it off the guy LIED to my face and said he didnt do anything! Unbelievable!

Mechanic name is Joe. Older white guy with a go-tee. I will make sure this idiot never gets business from anyone I know.
Old 08-14-2013, 06:58 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Which location was it?
Old 08-14-2013, 07:01 PM   #4
Sleeper 4x4
Super Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Super Werty's Tacoma Gallery
BRAKEmax Oracle Crossings #9

7613 North Oracle Road

Tucson, AZ 85704
Old 08-14-2013, 07:03 PM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
https://plus.google.com/109612638233...ut?gl=us&hl=en

(520) 877-9991

Please feel free to leave a google review folks

More info:

http://www.brakemax.com/about-us/management/

Throw out a Yelp rating too!

http://www.yelp.com/biz/brake-max-tucson-18 (different one, but, meh)

And......for a Why not:

http://www.brakemax.com/about-us/contact-us/
Old 08-14-2013, 07:04 PM   #6
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dand View Post
3 different recall tools?
Suspicious type aren't you?
Or he has a badass boosted truck that he likes being able to put numbers to
Old 08-14-2013, 07:42 PM   #7
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Or he has a badass boosted truck that he likes being able to put numbers to
This.
Old 08-14-2013, 08:30 PM   #8
signalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Airborne Signal Soldier
Name: Robert
signalbobby's Tacoma Gallery
I had the same problem with my supercharged is300 and supercharged e46 m3.
BMW of tucson decided to rev the hell out of my car in the shop probably to hear it whine spool and blow off. I informed the service manager and they denied denied denied. I told him I have proof of logs off my vehicle during its tenure at the stealership. I left that sorry city dealership and never went back. I went there to get my gauge cluster replaced. so why the behavior?

sorry for your issue. i would only take my vehicle to a place who I know or do it myself.
Old 08-14-2013, 08:52 PM   #9
AZ it is a "dry heat"
supriseaztacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
supriseaztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry man.. That sucks... Get a hold of the regional VP or regional manager.. Dont take, "um I dont have the number" game!
Old 08-15-2013, 10:45 AM   #10
tensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud of
Name: Eric
tensecondchevelle's Tacoma Gallery
Man!

I'm curious how this will turn out . . .
Old 08-16-2013, 12:23 PM   #11
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Don't ask!
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd to learn how it went.