R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

can you give me some shop reccomendations

Old 08-15-2013, 09:27 AM   #1
adicted is on a distinguished road
adicted's Tacoma Gallery
can you give me some shop reccomendations

Getting ready to get 2013 white dclb. Would like to get a few things installed asap when i get truck locally if possible. Front steel bumper with winch. Small level kit with stiffer rear to haul my bass boat. Can u give me a few shops to do this
Old 08-15-2013, 09:33 AM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Arizona, isn't DMZ there in Phoenix?
Old 08-15-2013, 10:35 AM   #3
____livevil____
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
No. they are in California. We have SDHQ tho!

OP you can always do it yourself too. That's what most of us do around here. Im sure once it cools guys will be willing to help a well.. we try to get Mod days goin when people have stuff to do and all help each other and get stuff done.

But... locals shops.. first two that come to mind are Sierra Expeditions and SDHQ.. both have great quality and staff!
Old 08-15-2013, 10:36 AM   #4
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Ehh? I knew it was one of those. And yeah, you could start a thread and I'm sure peopel will show up if you provide food and beer.
Old 08-15-2013, 10:55 AM   #6
adicted is on a distinguished road
adicted's Tacoma Gallery
beer is not an issue. I can definately put stuff on myself but was looking to buy locally so i dont have to pay a crazy shipping price. Plus support local buisnesses...
Old 08-15-2013, 04:35 PM   #7
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SDHQ OFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by adicted View Post
beer is not an issue. I can definately put stuff on myself but was looking to buy locally so i dont have to pay a crazy shipping price. Plus support local buisnesses...
Swing on by! We have everything on the shelf always! Have a few Tacoma's here usually too.

-Vince@SDHQ
Old 08-20-2013, 07:07 AM   #9
azsean is on a distinguished road
Name: sean
azsean's Tacoma Gallery
x2 : sierra expeditions
Old 08-20-2013, 09:15 AM   #10
signalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Airborne Signal Soldier
Name: Robert
signalbobby's Tacoma Gallery
x3 Sierra expeditions
Old 08-20-2013, 09:38 AM   #11
cytocycle is a jewel in the roughcytocycle is a jewel in the roughcytocycle is a jewel in the roughcytocycle is a jewel in the rough

Name: Chris
cytocycle's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 2012 and I wouldn't bother with the leveling kit, just get OME suspension with the Dakar Rear leave pack (which can take another leaf for weight) but rides great compared to the stock wimpy leafs. The OME I think is 2.5" of lift but doesn't cause alignment issues or require UCA's.