R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Cobblestone Auto-spa

Old 08-28-2013, 07:39 PM   #1
Don't mind me, I'm only slightly stupid
HamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
HamerMan's Tacoma Gallery
Cobblestone Auto-spa

Has anyone gone to the cobblestone auto-spa before? It's on the 10 and Elliot. If you get a cheap car wash you get 5 cents per gallon off on gas and the numbers climb with the better washes. Helps if your going for a day ride on a trail, get discounted gas and a car wash. And you can use the car wash at any time. Just wanted to let you guys know.. Oh an it's a 2 million dollar car wash.
Old 08-29-2013, 07:45 AM   #2
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
For our trucks it's ok, but I don't recommend taking a nice car through it... it's ripped some of the clear coat off of his lexus, and scuffed his rims...
Old 08-29-2013, 09:04 AM   #3
HamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
For our trucks it's ok, but I don't recommend taking a nice car through it... it's ripped some of the clear coat off of his lexus, and scuffed his rims...

My dad brings his through all the time.. Huh, I didn't know that
Old 08-29-2013, 10:41 AM   #4
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
To be fair, he hasn't taken great care of the paint either I think he might wax it once a year only or so lol. Still... general rule of thumb is never take a car to a car wash if you care about the paint (in terms of car guy status).

My truck I don't care as I beat and scratch the hell out of it anyway... but when I get my 280Z repainted and done right... hand wash only at home.
Old 08-29-2013, 10:43 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
To be fair, he hasn't taken great care of the paint either I think he might wax it once a year only or so lol. Still... general rule of thumb is never take a car to a car wash if you care about the paint (in terms of car guy status).

My truck I don't care as I beat and scratch the hell out of it anyway... but when I get my 280Z repainted and done right... hand wash only at home.

I usually wash at home, but I use the Maguire clay blocks