R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

PCI TEST & TUNE DAY @ SDHQ 10/14

Old 09-05-2013, 05:48 PM   #1
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SDHQ OFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
PCI TEST & TUNE DAY @ SDHQ 10/14

Come on down and get your radios dialed in, hang out, Get some free food while learning how to work your GPS. Mark your calendar and tell your friends! We will have some PCI reps here to get everyone ready for Baja or just to go play and race.

Old 09-05-2013, 06:31 PM   #2
El Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Lobo's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have GPS or a CB, but I have been meaning to check out your shop so this sounds like a good day to do it!
Old 09-05-2013, 07:27 PM   #3
____livevil____
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Ooooh yes please!! Tune my shit!!
Old 09-05-2013, 07:32 PM   #4
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Will you guys have sales on some race/ham radios?
Old 09-06-2013, 09:28 AM   #5
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Not sure on sale's yet, But It's something were gonna talk to PCI about. Ill post up ASAP. But it's a very good possibility.

It will be a fun time for sure!
Old 09-06-2013, 10:57 AM   #6
TheRedHorseman will become famous soon enough
TheRedHorseman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Lobo View Post
I don't have GPS or a CB, but I have been meaning to check out your shop so this sounds like a good day to do it!
Children's band sucks anyway.

Get your ham license (seriously, it's about $15 and the test is easy.) There are many inexpensive ham setups. I have one of these in my truck and it is a great 2 meter radio http://www.hamradio.com/detail.cfm?pid=H0-010078
Old 09-06-2013, 03:33 PM   #7
El Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Lobo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedHorseman View Post

Get your ham license (seriously, it's about $15 and the test is easy.) There are many inexpensive ham setups. I have one of these in my truck and it is a great 2 meter radio http://www.hamradio.com/detail.cfm?pid=H0-010078
Thanks, I will look into that!
Old 09-07-2013, 12:34 AM   #8
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
Can cb and ham communicate with each other?
Old 09-07-2013, 06:15 PM   #9
TheRedHorseman will become famous soon enough
TheRedHorseman's Tacoma Gallery
Nope.
Old 09-13-2013, 10:12 AM   #10
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Fro those wondering, No extra specials on Radio's but TW members will still be able to get their TW discount on them which is not too bad for you local guys. Then you get a free setup and program.
Old 10-02-2013, 06:09 PM   #11
Cuz Stock Sucks!

BUMP! 2 Weeks away!
Old 10-13-2013, 02:40 PM   #12
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
This will be where our Weekly Monday meet tomorrow will be everyone