R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

2nd Annual TW glamis trip az prep

Old 10-12-2013, 10:57 PM   #101
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone headed out Thursday? I plan to go Thursday and leave Saturday at noon. Also if any of you have 2M or 440 MHZ Ham radios in your trucks let me know, I can get mine in there too. Or if you have CB radio I may buy a cheap one for communications.
Old 10-12-2013, 11:19 PM   #102
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Drifter View Post
Anyone headed out Thursday? I plan to go Thursday and leave Saturday at noon. Also if any of you have 2M or 440 MHZ Ham radios in your trucks let me know, I can get mine in there too. Or if you have CB radio I may buy a cheap one for communications.
i think im headed out there thursday too. and just got a cb from frys electronics
Old 10-13-2013, 01:44 AM   #103
TRD
Rodrigo is on a distinguished road

Name: Rodrigo
Rodrigo's Tacoma Gallery
Heading out on Friday evening. I'm installing a cobra CB on my truck tomorrow. that Used to be my dads as he is an owner operator. So I'll definitely keep in touch with you guys.
Old 10-21-2013, 03:16 PM   #104
SPEEDY CRAWLER
4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: cody
4runnercaged's Tacoma Gallery
i am still preppin my truck for the dunes. if anyone wants to swing by and hang out, or work on their truck feel free
Old 10-21-2013, 03:45 PM   #105
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kaleb
FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4runnercaged View Post
i am still preppin my truck for the dunes. if anyone wants to swing by and hang out, or work on their truck feel free
dont help him!!! help me hahaha
Old 10-21-2013, 04:12 PM   #106
SPEEDY CRAWLER
4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBGW01 View Post
dont help him!!! help me hahaha

hahaha shiiiiiiiiiit son lets help eachother
to be honest i have more work to do than you though LOL. well were about close now after this last week of bustin my balls!
Old 10-23-2013, 09:38 AM   #107
SPEEDY CRAWLER
ok so truck should be good to go. making one last shakedown run to sycamore tonight around 6pm if anyone would like to tag along.
Old 10-23-2013, 02:40 PM   #108
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lets figure out one CB Channel that we can use to and at glamis this weekend. Anyone got a preference? Mine is going in tonight.
Old 10-23-2013, 02:46 PM   #109
JTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
JTS2014TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lets figure out one CB Channel that we can use to and at glamis this weekend. Anyone got a preference? Mine is going in tonight.
The lower channels get more traffic
Old 10-23-2013, 03:51 PM   #110
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTS2013TACO View Post
The lower channels get more traffic
So 24?
Old 10-23-2013, 09:49 PM   #111
See you tomorrow Juan. Bought some food and beer tonight, Finally got that bumper done! CB Antenna mounted. Glamis tomorrow gentlemen!
Old 10-23-2013, 10:09 PM   #112
Mas Tequila!!!

Quote:
See you tomorrow Juan. Bought some food and beer tonight, Finally got that bumper done! CB Antenna mounted. Glamis tomorrow gentlemen!
Ya man gunna be sweet
Old 10-25-2013, 08:16 AM   #113
SPEEDY CRAWLER
last call for caravan leaving today at 230pm in chandler
its me and FBGW
Old 10-25-2013, 11:39 AM   #114
Mas Tequila!!!

Quote:
its me and FBGW
Oh let me drove over there haha.
Old 10-25-2013, 11:51 AM   #115
TRD

Rodrigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
its me and FBGW
I'm heading out tonight at 7pm I'll see you all there around 10 I hope
Old 10-25-2013, 01:18 PM   #116
SPEEDY CRAWLER
ill have a red LED whip on my truck, it will be on while in camp.
keep an eye our for it, its pretty noticable.
Old 10-25-2013, 05:41 PM   #117
TRD

Rodrigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ill have a red LED whip on my truck, it will be on while in camp.
keep an eye our for it, its pretty noticable.
Alright will do! My antenna is on my roof lol
Old 10-25-2013, 07:45 PM   #118
TRD

Rodrigo's Tacoma Gallery
On my way. Hopefully I won't get lost when I get there. See you all in a few hours
Old 10-26-2013, 01:34 AM   #119
TRD

Rodrigo's Tacoma Gallery
Lost.