Notices

LOOKING FOR BHLM in Arizona

Old 09-15-2013, 05:15 PM   #1
Annolino122 will become famous soon enough

Annolino122's Tacoma Gallery
LOOKING FOR BHLM in Arizona

looking for anyone with BHLM understanding or service in arizona
Old 09-15-2013, 05:27 PM   #2
Meangreen1 is a jewel in the roughMeangreen1 is a jewel in the roughMeangreen1 is a jewel in the rough
Law Enforcement:
Meangreen1's Tacoma Gallery
What do you need to know? I was a newbie and think it just came out fine.
Attached Thumbnails
LOOKING FOR BHLM in Arizona-image.jpg  
Old 09-15-2013, 06:02 PM   #3
Negative Ghostrider
JdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Josh
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meangreen1 View Post
What do you need to know? I was a newbie and think it just came out fine.
Read his other thread and it all becomes clear.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-get-them.html
Old 09-15-2013, 06:04 PM   #4
jw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
jw1983's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JdevTac View Post
Read his other thread and it all becomes clear.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-get-them.html
The thread was closed by a moderator.
Old 09-15-2013, 06:06 PM   #5
Boilerman is just really niceBoilerman is just really niceBoilerman is just really niceBoilerman is just really niceBoilerman is just really nice

Name: Brian
Boilerman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jw1983 View Post
Judging by his response in his previous thread, all I can say is good luck.
Old 09-15-2013, 06:08 PM   #6
Negative Ghostrider
JdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yep, my exact point
Old 09-15-2013, 06:12 PM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Yep, my exact point
When someone makes a comment about pulling a weapon on someone for "following", things get out of hand quickly. Following someone is not a crime in which the use, or brandishing a weapon is justified.
Old 09-15-2013, 06:16 PM   #8
Boilerman is just really niceBoilerman is just really niceBoilerman is just really niceBoilerman is just really niceBoilerman is just really nice

Name: Brian
Boilerman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
When someone makes a comment about pulling a weapon on someone for "following", things get out of hand quickly. Following someone is not a crime in which the use, or brandishing a weapon is justified.
Hopefully the one he pulls it on is not packing as well. Road rage is definitely one way to get yourself into trouble.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:05 PM   #9

Jesus people... i was asking for help. Every time i do so everyone gets their panties in a bunch and has a pissy fit.

I have no intention on pulling a gun on someone, or creating road rage... when your families been a victim of someone following them to a grocery store and robbing them blind (because she had no protection)... you'd take the same approach.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:07 PM   #10

And what are you implying that it will all become clear, you don't know anything about me yet you're making simple accusations.

Theres a simple quote, "you dont know what you dont know"... so sticking your nose into other peoples business and creating a situation does no justice.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:09 PM   #11

and as chris4x4 pulled on me...

"The atmosphere at Tacoma World is meant to be welcoming and friendly to anyone who visits.".... THIS IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE. that every post i make is ridiculed and insulted, when its a simple question.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:17 PM   #12

So I'm glad all of you find joy and pride in confronting someone looking for simple help, creating an argument, and harassing me by following me from thread to thread.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:20 PM   #13
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Then don't say stupid stuff to begin with.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:24 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Then don't say stupid stuff to begin with.
Asking for BHLM help... thats stupid right? that both threads I've created were for simple help TO BEGIN WITH, and the direction of the conversation has been skewed.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:27 PM   #15
Negative Ghostrider

Army:
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annolino122 View Post
And what are you implying that it will all become clear, you don't know anything about me yet you're making simple accusations.

Theres a simple quote, "you dont know what you dont know"... so sticking your nose into other peoples business and creating a situation does no justice.
Your thread/responses are self-explanatory, and I was pointing that out for anyone who'd like to help you. I'll leave this thread. Good day sir.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:28 PM   #16
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Asking for BHLM help... thats stupid right? that both threads I've created were for simple help TO BEGIN WITH, and the direction of the conversation has been skewed.
Here is the write up i use
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...light-mod.html
Old 09-15-2013, 07:29 PM   #17

Quote:
Your thread/responses are self-explanatory, and I was pointing that out for anyone who'd like to help you. I'll leave this thread. Good day sir.
correct they are... and if people were to read them and answer accordingly none of this would have happened.

I had trouble doing it in my apartment, and was asking for 3rd party help.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:32 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
thank you for the thread to follow.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:39 PM   #19
Negative Ghostrider

Army:
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
correct they are... and if people were to read them and answer accordingly none of this would have happened.

I had trouble doing it in my apartment, and was asking for 3rd party help.
Ok now for a real response: is your oven too small or something like that? What exact part did you have difficulty with? Might help someone narrow down your problem even if no one can help you out in person.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:46 PM   #20

The issue was the unsealing and resealing of the housing and lens... is there a special technique, be it fully remove the old sealant, use a certain tool (sharp knife, just pry it open, or a screw driver to puncture wholes), or how to do it

and when resealing i read the thread and understand how to do that now, but the unsealing is the issue