Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Finally pulled the trigger

Old 09-16-2013, 11:33 PM   #1
Zor is on a distinguished road
Navy: MM1(SS)
Zor's Tacoma Gallery
Finally pulled the trigger

Well after much deliberation I pulled the trigger on a new '13 4wd SR5 access cab. Looking for a good source for a camper shell, and Bilstein 5100s locally, also some front TRD coil take offs and maybe some 265 BFG take offs from a TRD. Oh, honk if you see a spruce mica stocker, could be me.
Old 09-17-2013, 08:45 AM   #3
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new truck!
Old 09-17-2013, 08:52 AM   #4
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!
Old 09-17-2013, 09:14 AM   #5
Zor's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. I'm pretty stoked. Had an F250 for a long time and since I don't haul anything bug these days it was time to downsize. That F250 would get me anywhere, it just took a few 3pt turns and too much fuel. I feel like a Taco is a good way to downsize and fits my needs better.

Plus, I got a new toy to tinker with.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:29 AM   #6
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zor View Post
Well after much deliberation I pulled the trigger on a new '13 4wd SR5 access cab. Looking for a good source for a camper shell, and Bilstein 5100s locally, also some front TRD coil take offs and maybe some 265 BFG take offs from a TRD. Oh, honk if you see a spruce mica stocker, could be me.
Depending on where you are located, I have a set of coils off of a Trd Off Road I would part with.
Old 09-17-2013, 02:17 PM   #7
bueller has a spectacular aura aboutbueller has a spectacular aura aboutbueller has a spectacular aura about

bueller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoRunner View Post
Depending on where you are located, I have a set of coils off of a Trd Off Road I would part with.
What exactly is the difference between the SR5 and OR coils. Is it just the progressive coil on the OR that's different or is the height actually different?
Old 09-17-2013, 03:36 PM   #8
Zor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
PM sent.

I believe the only difference is the progressive nature of the spring. Height should be almost identical. I'm going to use Bilstein 5100s to raise the front to match the rear. (*disclaimer, I just bought this truck yesterday and have no experience working with Tacos. That's all based my own research not personal experience.)
Old 09-18-2013, 03:27 PM   #9
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Replied.
Old 09-18-2013, 03:34 PM   #10
BytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brandon
BytorTruck's Tacoma Gallery
congrats!!
Old 09-19-2013, 11:09 PM   #11
Zor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Replied.
Thanks man. Good meeting you. I'll get you the paint code when I figure out where it is.
Old 09-20-2013, 02:13 AM   #12
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
gz
Old 09-20-2013, 01:19 PM   #13
Zor's Tacoma Gallery
Got the coils and camper shell. Does any local shop have bilstein shocks? I try to keep my dollars local.