R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Any mountain bikers here?

Old 09-22-2013, 10:51 AM   #1
helidave is a splendid one to beholdhelidave is a splendid one to beholdhelidave is a splendid one to beholdhelidave is a splendid one to beholdhelidave is a splendid one to beholdhelidave is a splendid one to beholdhelidave is a splendid one to beholdhelidave is a splendid one to behold
helidave's Tacoma Gallery
Any mountain bikers here?

Speak up! I know there must be some here because half the vehicles in the SOMO parking lot at any given time are Tacomas.
Old 09-22-2013, 07:33 PM   #2
ocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud of
Army: Infantry
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
I do, haven't been out lately but plan on getting out more now that the weather is cooling down
Old 09-24-2013, 03:08 PM   #3
gottahot1 has a spectacular aura aboutgottahot1 has a spectacular aura about
Name: T.D.
gottahot1's Tacoma Gallery
I MTB! I live in NW Tucson (Oro Valley) and can ride to some great trails from my house. I'd like to try SoMo or McDowell sometime though.
Old 09-24-2013, 05:22 PM   #4
b4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
b4iceman's Tacoma Gallery
I do. South Mountain is the closest to me. I usually go on the Desert Classic trail. I don't do anything that is too technical.
Old 09-24-2013, 06:15 PM   #5
the little red truck that could
outdoorAZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutdoorAZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutdoorAZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutdoorAZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutdoorAZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutdoorAZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutdoorAZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutdoorAZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutdoorAZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutdoorAZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutdoorAZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
outdoorAZ's Tacoma Gallery
I want to get out on my mountain bike more once it cools down! Haven't been out to SOMO before except for longboarding, those trails look insane to ride down.
Old 09-24-2013, 08:29 PM   #6
helidave is a splendid one to beholdhelidave is a splendid one to beholdhelidave is a splendid one to beholdhelidave is a splendid one to beholdhelidave is a splendid one to beholdhelidave is a splendid one to beholdhelidave is a splendid one to beholdhelidave is a splendid one to behold
helidave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by outdoorAZ View Post
I want to get out on my mountain bike more once it cools down! Haven't been out to SOMO before except for longboarding, those trails look insane to ride down.
I usually ride National a few times a week, and it's a blast. There are a ton of fun trails on South Mountain though.
Old 09-24-2013, 08:32 PM   #7
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a show off ur junk thread.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/spo...tain-bike.html
Old 09-24-2013, 09:52 PM   #8
dougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the sheddougtara is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Doug
dougtara's Tacoma Gallery
i normally hit dreamy draw park or north mountain..
Old 09-25-2013, 12:58 PM   #9
Maibatsu Monstrosity
Jaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of light
Jaime's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking to ride again now that it's cooling off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4iceman View Post
I do. South Mountain is the closest to me. I usually go on the Desert Classic trail. I don't do anything that is too technical.
Because you save the technical stuff for the Tacoma? :-P
Old 09-25-2013, 06:31 PM   #10
b4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

b4iceman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime View Post
I'm looking to ride again now that it's cooling off.

Because you save the technical stuff for the Tacoma? :-P
Yup! I've fallen off my bike enough times.