R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Is there a Trans-AZ off-road trail?

Old 09-22-2013, 10:22 PM   #1
Tbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
Tbird's Tacoma Gallery
Is there a Trans-AZ off-road trail?

Hey AZ....

In the past I thought I saw threads or posts about a trans-Arizona 4x4 trail (north to south). I can't find ANY info on it. A friend and I want to come over from NM to do it if it's fact and not myth. We're not sure if we'll do it in our Tacomas or on our dual-sports.

Can any of you point me in the right direction on some info about it?

Thanks!
Old 09-24-2013, 02:10 PM   #2
gottahot1 has a spectacular aura aboutgottahot1 has a spectacular aura about
Name: T.D.
gottahot1's Tacoma Gallery
The Arizona Trail is the only option I know of and it's not for motorized vehicles.

If you find a similar route for motorized vehicles, I'd be all over it!
Old 09-25-2013, 08:29 AM   #3
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
I know of the 300 road (rim road) goes from about eager to strawberry or williams and payson. (I think williams anyway. ) i have takin it from pinetop to strawberry. All in all probabaly about 100the miles or so. I didnt really pay attention to how many miles.