R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

November AZ Wheeling/Camping Trip

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-26-2013, 07:26 PM   #21
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
I dunno pat, I think I have heard you say that a couple times....
x2
Old 09-26-2013, 07:39 PM   #22
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I dunno pat, I think I have heard you say that a couple times....
Steering pump, steering rack, cv's, wheel bearing, fixing engine dying issue lol i had to do a lot of stupid fixes this summer when i wanted to go.

And i just checked my schedule, i should have that weekend off
Old 09-26-2013, 08:08 PM   #23
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: HARRISON
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
You better. I have had some stupid problems with the taco this summer too
Old 09-26-2013, 08:09 PM   #24
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
You better. I have had some stupid problems with the taco this summer too
You have RTT now? What problems?
Old 09-26-2013, 08:10 PM   #25
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Haha, well I took out a loan for my broken truck and used what was left over for the tent. It was only 500$
Old 09-26-2013, 08:14 PM   #26
Thats a really good deal for a RTT, I have really been wanting one. But it will have to wait lol
Old 09-27-2013, 04:11 AM   #27
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Aww yea I didnt even see Matts bday was being planned already. I know nothing about chimney rock but im down to try it out after chiva So far the weekend of the 2nd and then the 16th are of interest...would it hurt to plan 2 different trips? maybe make one just a wheeling trip somewhere?
Old 09-27-2013, 05:57 AM   #28
RAGEAHOLIC

I dunno just depends on the dates.
Old 09-27-2013, 12:37 PM   #29
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Well i am for sure in on the 2nd. But dont think i can swing the 16th.
Old 09-28-2013, 01:12 AM   #30
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
How is the area around Chimney for camping? Whats the general location of it and shall we start getting a list together of people going?
Old 09-28-2013, 06:02 AM   #31
RAGEAHOLIC

I dunno man, but that's one of the perks of having a RTT, don't really need a good spot haha
Old 09-28-2013, 06:15 AM   #32
RINZLER

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
I dunno man, but that's one of the perks of having a RTT, don't really need a good spot haha
Yea yea dont need to rub it in bro
Old 09-28-2013, 07:01 AM   #33
RAGEAHOLIC

Well I haven't even got to show it off yet, so it's still new to me haha
Old 09-28-2013, 07:33 AM   #35
RAGEAHOLIC

Yeah kind of
Old 09-28-2013, 07:33 AM   #36
RAGEAHOLIC

In reddington
Old 09-29-2013, 08:27 AM   #37
Banned
Infra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Jason
Infra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
How is the area around Chimney for camping? Whats the general location of it and shall we start getting a list together of people going?
Chimney Rock - There can be some good camping spots found, not many tree's around at all for shade or fire wood. Pre-runner and 2wd trucks will be able to make it out there. Easily accessed so expect some traffic. Not many area's to shoot since it's mainly an offroading area. We can make a day trip out to Chiva easily from Chimney rock area...

Chiva falls wash area - If we were to camp some where close to the wash out near Chiva we would be able to find tree's for shade as well as fire wood. Pre-runners will have no problems making it in to the wash from either the front or back entrance. Probably not as much traffic as Chimney rock area, and we can easily find area's to shoot. We can easily make a day trip to Chimney rock from here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
Well i am for sure in on the 2nd. But dont think i can swing the 16th.
Same here, can do the weekend of the 2nd but not the 16th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
lol so is this like NW of Mt Lemmon or is it somewhere back off of Reddington?

It is up off of Reddington pass road past the trail we took to Chiva Falls
Old 09-30-2013, 12:36 AM   #39
RINZLER

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
Chimney Rock - There can be some good camping spots found, not many tree's around at all for shade or fire wood. Pre-runner and 2wd trucks will be able to make it out there. Easily accessed so expect some traffic. Not many area's to shoot since it's mainly an offroading area. We can make a day trip out to Chiva easily from Chimney rock area...

Chiva falls wash area - If we were to camp some where close to the wash out near Chiva we would be able to find tree's for shade as well as fire wood. Pre-runners will have no problems making it in to the wash from either the front or back entrance. Probably not as much traffic as Chimney rock area, and we can easily find area's to shoot. We can easily make a day trip to Chimney rock from here.

It is up off of Reddington pass road past the trail we took to Chiva Falls
SHWEET! Good info bro thx!
Old 10-01-2013, 12:49 AM   #40
TRD
Rodrigo is on a distinguished road

Name: Rodrigo
Rodrigo's Tacoma Gallery
I'll go. But what time on those Saturdays?

Products Discussed in this Thread