R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

November AZ Wheeling/Camping Trip

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-24-2013, 06:57 PM   #381
mbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not gonna lie guys... I really like the past 24 hours of this thread. This is gonna be the fuckin shit! Great way to celebrate my 30th! Unless the cake is whiskey or steak flavored don't worry about it. Haha

We should set departure times for Friday and Saturday so those who are worried about going in alone will have trail buddies. Me n Karissa are gonna head up around 10am on Friday to secure the spot but I think Jason (infra) is planning on 3:00-4:00 departure time Friday afternoon.
Old 10-24-2013, 07:39 PM   #382
RAGE!!!!
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: Mike
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
I dont need a buddy but anyone who is going on saturday who wants a little carnage in their lives can come with me!
Old 10-24-2013, 07:39 PM   #383
RAGE!!!!
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

P.S. you are old.
Old 10-24-2013, 08:03 PM   #384
mbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
Not yet bro. I've still got a week n a half left of my youth... but after that I'll be old. I'll be joining Jason n Andrew in the old timer group.
Old 10-24-2013, 09:15 PM   #385
TacoTaco2013 is on a distinguished road
Name: Neal
TacoTaco2013's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbmack1 View Post
Not yet bro. I've still got a week n a half left of my youth... but after that I'll be old. I'll be joining Jason n Andrew in the old timer group.
I just turned 30 this July........I'm old. I've been thinking about getting a walker, or a cane.
Old 10-24-2013, 09:46 PM   #386
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
I dont need a buddy but anyone who is going on saturday who wants a little carnage in their lives can come with me!
Carnage? That's what armor is for
Old 10-25-2013, 05:46 AM   #388
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
Alright...now I have that Friday off as well. Delmarva if you have Friday off you can show up at my place anytime you would like. If you can get to my place early then we could possibly depart with Matt and all head in through 3 feathers!
Alright cool... Chances are pretty good that I'll have Friday off nex week, so will keep you in the loop.
Old 10-25-2013, 06:03 AM   #389
RAGE!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Carnage? That's what armor is for
I know, and thats why it is oh so fun! fuck girls man, I JUST NEED TO WHEEL BRO! I JUST GOTTA WHEEL! Haha.
Old 10-25-2013, 10:08 AM   #390
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Don't ask!
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbmack1 View Post
I turned 30 back in May. We are old guys.
Old 10-25-2013, 10:10 AM   #391
RAGE!!!!

Yep, I am a young buck, still in my prime!
Old 10-25-2013, 10:24 AM   #392
signalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Airborne Signal Soldier
Name: Robert
signalbobby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian007Taco View Post
I turned 30 back in May. We are old guys.
It's only old if you make it old.
Old 10-25-2013, 11:01 AM   #393
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Don't ask!
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
True.....I don't feel old which is a good thing.
Old 10-25-2013, 11:37 AM   #395
RAGE!!!!

I'll be 31 in 6 years (:
Old 10-25-2013, 12:43 PM   #396
JTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
JTS2014TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I'm 31 in 9 years haha
Old 10-25-2013, 01:00 PM   #397
signalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Airborne Signal Soldier
Name: Robert
signalbobby's Tacoma Gallery
my kids keep me young...... and old
Old 10-25-2013, 09:34 PM   #400
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
^nice! Jason I'm headed over to your place tomorrow in the am to meet you guys and to get some help with slider install... Got a few ciders to hand out too

Products Discussed in this Thread