R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

November AZ Wheeling/Camping Trip

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-01-2013, 06:44 AM   #41
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
But actually wheeling on chimney rock requires a jeep or crawler. Wheel base is the main issue
Old 10-01-2013, 06:45 AM   #42
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
But actually wheeling on chimney rock requires a jeep or crawler. Wheel base is the main issue
I thought I read that somewhere too....and even tho I did Chiva....Chimney is rated higher difficulty everywhere I look
Old 10-01-2013, 09:04 AM   #43
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: HARRISON
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Chimney is a playground or area, I wheeled plenty of trails in MOAB that I "wasnt supposed to be able to do" Ill still try until i fail. And then I will Jurassic Park Andrews Jeep.
Old 10-01-2013, 10:55 AM   #44
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Just getting on the chimney rock will eat your driveshaft alive
Old 10-01-2013, 11:28 AM   #45
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

We are planning to wheel in the area.
Old 10-01-2013, 10:07 PM   #47
TRD
Rodrigo is on a distinguished road

Name: Rodrigo
Rodrigo's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Let's go to crown king
Old 10-02-2013, 06:27 AM   #48
RAGEAHOLIC

Everyone goes to CK
Old 10-02-2013, 06:36 AM   #49
mbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
Old 10-02-2013, 06:37 AM   #50
RAGEAHOLIC

better
Old 10-02-2013, 06:41 AM   #51
TRD

Rodrigo's Tacoma Gallery
Alright where are we meeting? :O
Old 10-02-2013, 10:13 AM   #53
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Scarlett4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-02-2013, 12:58 PM   #54
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrigo View Post
Let's go to crown king
Me and jeepandrew are working on a plan for that. still in the planning stages. But want to do it sometime while snow is on the ground at the upper end of the trail. And cooler temps while leaving lake pleasant. Also trying to find all the mines along the trail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
Everyone goes to CK
During the summer yes. we will do it in the winter.
Old 10-02-2013, 04:04 PM   #55
TRD

Rodrigo's Tacoma Gallery
I'm so down for crown king I know the whole road up but don't know where the mines are at solo let's go!!
Old 10-02-2013, 04:22 PM   #56
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrigo View Post
I'm so down for crown king I know the whole road up but don't know where the mines are at solo let's go!!
you know where ALL the minds are at? we like to do allot of exploration of mines. I will let you know when we do the ck run. This time is for the awesome gentlemans bday bash so it will be in Tucson. But we will have one for ck planned soon!
Old 10-02-2013, 04:48 PM   #57
TRD

Rodrigo's Tacoma Gallery
No. I meant I "don't" know sorry
Old 10-02-2013, 04:49 PM   #58
whys the rum gone

oh my bad i read that wrong
Old 10-02-2013, 04:51 PM   #59
TRD

Rodrigo's Tacoma Gallery
But I'm down for anything that you all plan to do!
Old 10-02-2013, 04:55 PM   #60
whys the rum gone

Well I strongly recommend joining us on this trip! under the understanding that you dont mind drinking, wheeling, ball busting, drinking, beer pong, guns, having fun, meeting awesome people, shooting guns till all hours of the night, good looking girls (bring your own and enjoy company of others), stripper poles, drinking, and one hell of a memorable trip that you wont remember till you look at the photos.

Products Discussed in this Thread