R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

I need mud... ASAP

Old 09-26-2013, 10:53 AM   #1
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
I need mud... ASAP

Hi all,

I have a fundraiser car wash tomorrow at my work as part of a United Way campaign, and one of the prizes to some of our donors is to have our General Manager wash some cars in the work parking lot. We want to prank him by having my truck covered in mud so it's the first one he sees when he's about to get started.

I can't find a puddle of mud anywhere, and I really want to get it covered tonight so I can bring it in in the morning absolutely filthy.

Anyone know of any potential "legal" mud areas in the north side of Phoenix? It's bone dry everywhere I've looked. Maybe someone knows where I can hook up a hose and run it in a dirt lot and make my own?
Old 09-26-2013, 11:02 AM   #2
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Last time I was out behind the mountain off Dixileta and 17 there was quite a bit of mud. Not sure if there still is. That was last week.
Old 09-26-2013, 02:18 PM   #3
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoRunner View Post
Last time I was out behind the mountain off Dixileta and 17 there was quite a bit of mud. Not sure if there still is. That was last week.
Probably pretty dry out there now. That's out my way and I haven't found any standing water left over from the last rains.

Anyone else?
Old 09-26-2013, 02:19 PM   #4
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
just go buy a few of them 10 gallon jugs and make your own mud whole
Old 09-26-2013, 03:16 PM   #5

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
just go buy a few of them 10 gallon jugs and make your own mud whole
LOL I'm not wasting my own $$ on a United Way campaign!! Those bastards didn't help me out years ago when me and my family needed a helping hand. Especially after I donated out of each paycheck every year for 7 years and then go ask them for help only to have them laugh in my face. Corrupt motherfuckers. I'm not donating anything to their cause except a muddy truck to prank the GM.

If I could find a dirt area to run a hose in, I would. But someone else's property, and someone else's water.
Old 09-26-2013, 03:18 PM   #6
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
LOL I'm not wasting my own $$ on a United Way campaign!! Those bastards didn't help me out years ago when me and my family needed a helping hand. Especially after I donated out of each paycheck every year for 7 years and then go ask them for help only to have them laugh in my face. Corrupt motherfuckers. I'm not donating anything to their cause except a muddy truck to prank the GM.

If I could find a dirt area to run a hose in, I would. But someone else's property, and someone else's water.
didnt know that lol glad your in a better position now and yeah def fuck with them hard!
Old 09-26-2013, 03:23 PM   #7
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Scarlett4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoRunner View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Probably pretty dry out there now. That's out my way and I haven't found any standing water left over from the last rains.

Anyone else?
It was my truck that we mudded out there... its prob dry now but hopefully we get rain soon

View sig image.. taken by Jason
Old 09-26-2013, 03:23 PM   #8

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Crunch time to find some mud! Damn, this might not happen. Stupid dry Arizona!
Old 09-26-2013, 03:25 PM   #9
Running For Mayor of TW

go get some dirt and mix it at home and throw on truck?
Old 09-26-2013, 03:33 PM   #10
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Scarlett4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
go get some dirt and mix it at home and throw on truck?

Old 09-26-2013, 05:13 PM   #11
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
There is a possible storm coming in... east side is going to always be your best bet
Old 09-26-2013, 07:16 PM   #12
Brodie3az is on a distinguished road
Brodie3az's Tacoma Gallery
Try the North end of Lake Pleasant, near the air strip. Someone was out there last weekend and burried their truck.
Old 09-27-2013, 03:14 PM   #13

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie3az View Post
Try the North end of Lake Pleasant, near the air strip. Someone was out there last weekend and burried their truck.
It was bone dry unfortunately.

Thanks everyone for their ideas though. Just missed a rain storm unfortunately, otherwise the boss would have had one messy truck to wash.